Because I found the idea of a mini version of me and my husband running around very intriguing :).

Best Answer

Once the first one poped out they just kept on coming.

Best Answer

The condoms were in the bedroom and we were in the living room....it was too far. we were lazy that night....thinking it was just one time not likely I would get pregnant. THat was in 2009. I am currently pregnant with baby 3. Once it starts it did not stop for some reason! lol

Best Answer

I always wanted children. I had finished my courses, got as far in my job as I could without moving away, my husband had a good job that could easily support us without me working and we felt we were ready.<br />
In hindsight we werent really ready (him more so than me) and there was so much more we could have done before having the children but I would never be without my daughters

Best Answer

She insisted on using hand cuffs .....Just so I wouldn't get away .

Best Answer

It was the right time for us

Best Answer

I always wanted kids.. but I always imagined I was going to adopt them.. I never thought I would have my own :]

Best Answer

We were ready and wanted to complete our family.

Best Answer

It was an accident

Best Answer