My guy is pretty thick, but his LONG game is off if you know what I mean. I can't have an “O” because he is too quick. So before I go and see him I ummm flick the bean... I uhhh am DJ DIDDLES... I reach my peak if you're pickin' up what I'm puttin' down. I love him to death but I need satisfaction to and I have tried to show him likes and dislikes but he is a selfish lover. Any advice?
FionaFresh FionaFresh 31-35 9 Answers May 24 in Dating & Relationships

lol just say he can't **** at all

Best Answer

so talk about it and tell him to jack off an hour before or something. I'm sure something could be worked out

Best Answer

He blames me lmao. I'm the reason he is so quick. Does it ever happen to you?

Best Answer

depends if the girl doesn't listen. sometimes I need to just stop all of a sudden or else I will ***. communicate, listen

Best Answer

Switch up what you are doing. Penatrate, then make him pull out and do something else that won't get him off, then back to it. Do that over and over until you are ready, then go for it

Best Answer

why dont you just write a f ucking novel

Best Answer

I would but then I would just simply be exhausted...

Best Answer

Get a new lover.

Best Answer

Lots of code talking

Best Answer

Get some of this ****!

Best Answer

Sorry honey you're underage. Come see me when you're 18!

Best Answer

lol xD wellllll, i should be taking my leave too since im a virgin.....bai bai :D

Best Answer

Get some of this coco butter cream stick
It's better than that quick as shrimp ****
I'll give it to you so good you'll wanna slip
Right into my sheets for a good fix 😎

Best Answer