s1lenc3 s1lenc3 18-21, F 16 Answers Apr 13, 2013 in Hobbies

My wife.

Best Answer

you.

Best Answer

Oh come on

Best Answer

by God darling. i am not joking sweetheart. i like you baby. i love you my fairy.

Best Answer

Shakespeare wrote, "To thine own self be true" and , as I have been exceedingly fortunate to discover, the first thing I can record concerning myself is that, I was born. These are wonderful words. This life, to which neither time nor eternity can bring diminution - this everlasting living soul, began. My mind loses itself in these depths.

Groucho Marx

Best Answer

endorphins

Best Answer

Freedom. Freedom to go do say think wherever whatever however I want and feel. People can complain all they want in America about our "freedoms slowly being ******** away" but we're still one of the freest nations in the world for now. and for that, I'm thankful.

Best Answer

Yes you are. I'm a bit jealous.

Best Answer

The love lost

Best Answer

listen to cliff richard's!

Best Answer

Love, ;-)

Best Answer

Well if I say you I'll probably get in trouble so family 104 = eldest of 4 EP Link

Best Answer

I think you won't, but okay :D

Best Answer

Well then You! I'm not in trouble! I like typing things with exclamation points! Coffee makes me hyper!

Best Answer

Me? I'm not that special

Best Answer

I'm sure I could find many reasons why you're special

Best Answer

If I ask you what reasons it's going to sound a bit desperate, so I'll just say thank you :)

Best Answer

Well you're beautiful
Easy going
A bit of a goof
Adventurous
And it's really hard not to love that smile of yours

Best Answer

Myself.First.To be honest.

Best Answer