I was 16. 1st date with a very popular older boy I was crazy about. I was so excited. Took hours to get ready, a girlfriend with me picking out just the right thing to wear, etc. He pulled up at 7 PM, blew his horn and I went out to the end of my driveway. Parents not home. He had a guy in the front seat and one in the back seat. I knew them, so no problem getting in the car. He got out, took me in his arms and kissed me - I was in heaven. The guy in the back got into the drivers seat. Then, he helped me into the back seat. We sat there and made out (kissing only),while his friends sat in the front seat. I didn't even care!!!! I was kissing this popular older guy whom I had been crazy about for months...and now HE wanted to be with me. We sat there for 20 minutes. He then tells me "good night" and that he and his buds were heading to a bar. I got out and was crushed!!! I was too young and too stupid to be mad. No date!!! My heart was broken!!!! Saw him around town, and wouldn't even look my way.

Best Answer

A lad asked me out to the cinema, we met there, he never brought any money ... I ended up paying.

Best Answer

the guy promised to take me to his parents, instead he took another girl to his parents. im hurt

Best Answer

When I did my first date that date was so ridiculous and absurd I don't know why but may be due to hippocratic of my partner.......

Best Answer

majule

Best Answer

?

Best Answer

mine was when i had a flat tire because i accidentally ran over something on our way to a cafe. He was in the car with me and i insisted on driving (he knows i'm a bad driver). i feel bad because he had to change the tire in the rain. i cringe every time i thought about it.

Best Answer