something sad

Best Answer

If you bring forth what is within you what you bring forth will save you.<br />
If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you !

Best Answer

My cat Whiskers died of old age back in October. He was my buddy for the last 6 yrs. I still miss him very, very much. I didn't even know how much I loved the little guy until he was gone. :(

Best Answer

Awww that's so sad :( Hugs xx

Best Answer

It was nice having someone love me back unconditionally. We really got along great.

Best Answer

I understand how devestating it must have been for you ::

Best Answer

He was a chilled and relaxed just like me. Even though he didn't make a lot of noise, the house was very empty without him. I really wish I could have him back. :'(

Best Answer

im addicted to EP and she wont let me f.u.c.king sleep!!!!

Best Answer

one of my friends has been in the hospital since end of summer.she is soul survivor due to a car crash. she left behind her husband,and daughter,,the driver who caused the crash died as well.she is one of my best friends.we have been besties since we were teens.

Best Answer

Women in Australia raped her 11yr old daughter to get her used to sex

Best Answer

My dog died after 8 yrs and the house is quiet and I'm alone without his love and friendship and very sad.

Best Answer

:'(

Best Answer

So sorry.

Best Answer

I understand how you feel :( Vert sorry for your loss xx

Best Answer

It mightve been

Best Answer

I Lost my cousin BRO .. Y'day .. he was 21 ...Due heartache... :-((

Best Answer

So sorry for your loss...

Best Answer

thank you .. u r so sensitive...
Regards

Best Answer

So sad to loose loved ones, My condolences to you and your family. :'(

Best Answer

Thank you...
Regards

Best Answer

That's very sad :( I'm so sorry x

Best Answer

yeh .. thtz really hard 4us..
thtz y im here 2nite.. coz i kno i hav some frndz over here...

Best Answer

No...life is sad enough, why would you want that type of release? Laughing has the same effect. Why would you want others to rehash their own sadness just so you can cry....Watch Steel Magnolias or something.

Best Answer

Good point, and good advise. Wish i'd thought of that. Great answer. ;)

Best Answer

; )

Best Answer

I hardly ever cry. I laugh all the time and I'm a very happy person but I just want to feel sad. I don't know why :)

Best Answer

You are too young yet. Eventually you will, unfortunately, it is a part of life.

Best Answer

We are all going to die alone.

Best Answer

wats wrong with u?

Best Answer

Excuse me?

Best Answer

Stop that. No we aren't

Best Answer

:(

Best Answer

No one dies alone when they have Jesus as their friend.

Best Answer

I know what it feels like to want to cry and this thought has helped me with that. Hope it helps you, too.

Best Answer

i dont wanna cry. im an atheist but theres somthing out there we cant grasp........theres SOMTHING!!!!

Best Answer

Maybe, but we probably just die. Forced to leave everything we love and everyone we care for. Never to hold them again. Never to see them again or to tell them "I love you" again. Maybe, it just ends and there are no second chances.

Best Answer

I understand what you mean and I completely agree with you. I believe that we just die and then that's it. That thought really makes me sad. Thank you for your input and understanding.

Best Answer