001111011011000110001101011110011001011011. Translation: nothing.... Yes this is a language and yes it is not random, and yes it can be easily decoded.

Best Answer

Tell me how to say, 'something' in this interesting non random language please. :)

Best Answer

011010100110110010100100011110101100011000110110111100. Its not consistant with the first one because i use this to cheat on tests (i may not, but its a nice skill to know) so i have to change it around a little bit when im online. However if you understand how the language works then its easy to translate. It only takes like 15 minutes to learn, but if one wanted to learn it they MUST be dedicated. Also i know that some codebreakers can figure out my language quickly if i didnt that one small variation. I was wondering if you were testing a decoding program to just figure out peoples generated languages (because im a bit paranoid).

Best Answer

your a little bobby dazzler upbeat and cheerful ......................love your questions........

Best Answer

I'm not growing my group of intellectual friends this way but I sure am having a good time! Tee hee...thank u for the nice compliment. Btw, nice bike! :)

Best Answer

Na pa ka ganda mo<br />
You are beautiful

Best Answer

Tagalog?

Best Answer

Awwwe, thank u...is it the way the light reflects off my bubble?

Best Answer

We don't even know.

Best Answer

j'aimerais bien mais il y a pas assez de photos de toi à poil sur ton profil alors je vais passer mon tour ?

Best Answer

Come again??

Best Answer

I can only translate bits of that...
"I'd love to but..."... the rest was censored by my mum... :-P

Best Answer

Zaboli me kurac.<br />
literally - my co.. is in pain<br />
really - I don't give a damn

Best Answer