Sassysprite Sassysprite 46-50, F 27 Answers Jan 31, 2011

I know that Jesus is the only begotten Son of God. He was born to die- literally, Christ's whole mission of coming to the world was to reconcile mankind back to God. He accomplished this mission by enduring the agony on the Cross @ Calvary. His death guarantees us one on one access to God Almighty. Christ is our Intercessor- He sits on the right hand of God in Heaven, and their ears are open to our prayers. I also know that Jesus is a healer- many people were made well after he healed them. I know that Jesus is love. As far as my life goes, I love Jesus. He's the closest friend I have. When all my other friends walked away from me, He was still there. His love for me saved me from depression a year ago. Yes, I have trials in my life, but I know that He fights my battles for me. Faith in Him can only be tested by going through trials/tribulations. Your faith has to be tested- and mines too. Are there things in my life that could be better? Yes. Are there times when I'm perplexed? Yes. But if I say I love Him, then I have to have faith in knowing that He will work out all the details in my life.

Best Answer

My relationship with my God and Goddess is wonderful.

Best Answer

any struggles i have are resolved thru communication and deep thought. relationships also need communication, and god seems to be lacking those skills.you should have to wonder what god really wants to tell you. how come the bible is gods word yet he didnt write one thing in it? and even the bible is in parables and hidden messages that can be translated and manipulated into many variables. why is this communication need to be so difficult and confusing and not simple to understand. good communication skills are needed through out our whole life with out them we would not be able to survive. why is it that we are told as children to believe in tooth fairies, easter bunnies, and santa clause, and god, but as we grow older we find out these fictional characters are a part of childhood development using imagination to believe in it. as we grow up and start to loose our beliefs in these holiday characters why does society insist that we continue to believe that there is a supernatural being that we have no proof of ever truly existing. and when we do happen to question our curiosity, ppl look down on us and critisize our logical thinking and questions, its nothing but human nature to find understanding. and these questions would not be nessesary if there was good communication from god then there would not be any struggles for the answers everyone searches for

Best Answer

You may not believe in God but God beleives in you..
You make statements that show me you do not know God at all..
Before you decide you don't like something you have to try it...You have to take it in and savor it

Best Answer

ok how do you know about god? did jesus live as a man, (yes) was he the son of god? (i dont know) , as regsrds the whole theme and story and history of the bible i could tell you from the beggining, would you want to know? maybe not,. You have picked a big subject that takes a life time to understand,

Best Answer

I don't think a life time is enough..LOL
If you can believe the 1st sentence in the Bible the rest is easy to believe

Best Answer

My relationship with God is hard. I know that He is real. I know that He cares. I have struggled all my life with feeling rejected, not feeling loved. The hardest struggle I have with God is believing that He loves me. I know he loves me, but I don't believe it. I also have a hard time praying. I never feel like I'm heard, even though I know I am. Knowing and believing are so different. I will stand up for God, defend Him to anyone; but when it comes to our personal relationship I am struggling as much as the next person.

Best Answer

VERY GOOD ANSWER.. I THINK THERE ARE MORE PEOPLE WHO FEEL THAT WAY THAN U KNOW..JESUS WAS VERY NON-RELIGOUS.TO BETTER UNDERSTAND WHO JESUS WAS READ MATTHEW CHAPTER 8. YOU KNOW THAT JESUS LOVES YOU BUT STAND IN THE LEPER'S PLACE AND FEEL JESUS'S LOVE

Best Answer

Listen to yourself... Did you say "begotten" son? Do you know what the term implies?

Best Answer

Yes,Given by the Father....

Best Answer

it literally means the "illicit child" .. I am not a Christian but I believe in Isa (peace be upon him) aka Jesus as a Prophet of God. he came to show us the path..like Moses, Joseph, Suleyman and Ibrahim and many more came before him.. and what Muhammad (p.b.u.h) gave mankind was the final revelation. and we believe that Jesus will return one day as a Muslim. because he never died. but we don't consider him divine. Only Allah is. and no other shares Allah's attributes. He has no son, no father nor any partner. He was and will always be. and the one thing which will never be forgiven in His court on the day of Judgment is associating partners with Allah (God) so please rethink what you say. there is still time. thanks for reading...peace

Best Answer

LOL Good luck with that...

Best Answer

my words were wasted already.. good luck with what ?

Best Answer

I am a Muslim. THERE I SAID IT *hides under bed*

Best Answer

You can be anything you want..
But,as for my house..
We will serve The Lord God Almighty..

Best Answer

Muslims worship the same God Christians do. We believe in Jesus, too.

Best Answer

I used to be Christian. I went to bible study, prayed, went to church. Then it occured to me that it is not for me at all. Christianity is all about salvation. I believe that human beings are generally good. Your religion tells you god needs a blood sacrifice of his own son because that somehow saves people from their "evil" ways. Human kind is "saved" through effort, not through begging for forgiveness, but through wanting to be better people well, just because. Not because god said so, but because people feel so. That being said, I am not opposed to spirituality. I am looking forward to getting involved with paganism and finding what is right for me.

Best Answer

There are those having been taught that turn away.
Having knowledge and making that choice,
you seal your own fate..
Lucky for the thief he repented at the last moment and by grace he was saved.....
I've seen people turn away because pain or anger and later rethink that choice.
And I have seen those like satan Who knew and made their choice....Good luck with that....

Best Answer

My relationship with God is satisfying, peaceful and wonderfu. I have direct contact to God our Creator every day. He answere my prayers and listens to me. If I have done wrong I ask God directly for forgiveness. I do not need another person or priesst or Prophet. I worship ONE GOD and ONE GOD alone with no partners.<br />
Jesus is the son of Mary, he was a Prophet sent by God. He was a great man and performed miracles. He healed the sick and did many good deeds and taught the people right from wrong. <br />
This life is but a test, and this life is our struggle. But it is temporary. We have to do good in this life to earn our place in the hereafter. God only gives us as many burdens and problems as we can carry and with each problem or burden it contributes to our strength. So even in my struggles and problems I see a reason and can accept why God has given me the problems. I hope you will understand this. But I am sure you will . Peace be upon you. (Selam Aleykum) The Arabic greeting.

Best Answer

you had it right for the most part but I beleive that Jesus was Gods son

Best Answer

Both I and god agree that the concept of god and religion are both super stupid

Best Answer

I don't have a relationship with god. I think it's all fake.

Best Answer

I dont believe in God anymore and Im not so sure about Jesus either. Ive had a hard life and while I dont blame God or Jesus. I dont seem them around trying to make me feel better or helping me through it. Why would god punish us for things we do not deserve?? Is there a God with all of the murders in the world? I know Jesus had twelve prophets. He cured the sick healed the blind. But are these all fictional stories?? Supposedly Bernadette saw Mary on several occasions or did she have bipolar disorder??

Best Answer

so tedious

Best Answer

Well the Ole Almighty and I got off to a rocky start, born a preacher's kid. I have even had a relationship with Jesus as people like to call it but I out grew the idea of an Omnipotent creator and all of it. I don't think of it as a struggle not to believe and see it as that those that do are anything but being true to who they are.

Best Answer

..Well it's ok to give up on God..I'm just glad He never gives up on me,, Bring up your children in the Lord and when they are in trouble they will know where to turn..Bring up your children in the world and hell will have it way with their life...Least that's what the Good Book and the world have taught me..Just say n....

Best Answer

I know that, from an ob<x>jective analysis of the extant historical evidence, Jesus almost certainly did exist. Whatever we have left of what he actually said is remarkably profound - particularly for the time. <br />
God is possible. <br />
Some of my struggles? <br />
Many people without doubts about their own views (muslims, christians or atheists) are intolerant.

Best Answer

We each seek to find peace in our spirit..Truth unforchantly does not always lead to peace..

Best Answer

Nonexistent,Beard,And Life<br />
no details, i answered every question you put up

Best Answer

Surprising answer..Details Please

Best Answer

I pray to him everyday....and he answers my prayers.<br />
I just struggle to understand his answers.

Best Answer

..I hold on to the fact that He tells us,His way"s are not our ways and that I know that The Plans He has for me,are better than i would have dreamed for me...

Best Answer

God and I have a very patient relationship with one another. :)

Best Answer

..Patient ..Mummm Still working on that 1..Daily

Best Answer

your not playing fair ,three questions in one

Best Answer

?? There's a limit?? Sorry..I just wanted to use the letters up lol..

Best Answer

WOW, this is sooooooooome question - !! Yikes - Let's just say that I believe in HIM and hope and pray that HE believes in me.

Best Answer

...HAHA.He knows us and He loves us anyway..!

Best Answer