Leviticus 18:22 "Thou shalt not lie with mankind as with womankind, because it is an abomination."

Best Answer

What?

Best Answer

Indeed! And there also many verses other than this mentioend

Best Answer

But he doesn't say he hates us at all....and isn't that in the Old Testament which is null and void since the death of Christ?

Best Answer

Not exactly, the ceremonial laws are supposably null and void because of Hebrews 8:13, however, homosexuality is mention in the New Testament by Paul. Paul said his words were not the words of God, and in truth, he did not believe in a physical historical Jesus.

Best Answer

Paul actually says they should be killed. So...

Best Answer

But u have to know that everyhunan is not perfect and a sinner, so u cannot judge if gays go to heaven or hell, only Jesus Christ judge

Best Answer

According to Christianity I am going hell regardless.....however it still kinda fun to see the opinions of the followers......my own grandma called me a heathen

Best Answer

I was raised Christian, and my church says it's totally fine to be gay.

Best Answer

God never stated that he hates anyone. He hates sinful acts. To better explain it, here's the rationalization of it from the perspective of leaders in my religion, "Homosexuality refers to relations between men or between women who experience an exclusive or predominant sexual attraction toward persons of the same sex. It has taken a great variety of forms through the centuries and in different cultures. Its psychological genesis remains largely unexplained. Basing itself on Sacred Scripture, which presents homosexual acts as acts of grave depravity, tradition has always declared that "homosexual acts are intrinsically disordered."They are contrary to the natural law. They close the sexual act to the gift of life. They do not proceed from a genuine affective and sexual complementarity. Under no circumstances can they be approved.

2358 The number of men and women who have deep-seated homosexual tendencies is not negligible. This inclination, which is objectively disordered, constitutes for most of them a trial. They must be accepted with respect, compassion, and sensitivity. Every sign of unjust discrimination in their regard should be avoided. These persons are called to fulfill God's will in their lives and, if they are Christians, to unite to the sacrifice of the Lord's Cross the difficulties they may encounter from their condition.

2359 Homosexual persons are called to chastity. By the virtues of self-mastery that teach them inner freedom, at times by the support of disinterested friendship, by prayer and sacramental grace, they can and should gradually and resolutely approach Christian perfection."

Best Answer

Hmmmmm I'm perfectly fine being bi my religion accepts me quite well but thanks for explaining the Christian pov

Best Answer

It is also at the old testament written, when u not abide God rules and go away, Jesus doesnt hate u, but he is always love u and wait u to repent!

Best Answer

Sorry you must help little old heathen me I hardly read your bible

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

I never understood that face at all I never have ;)

Best Answer

The bible is homophobic.

Best Answer

The Bible does say that it's an abomination. But it's a thousands-years-old book that no one should be following in the modern age anyway.

Best Answer

Precisely

Best Answer

I think it mostly says that in Leviticus, where it also talks about crazy stuff like animal sacrifice... I know for a fact that Jesus never mentioned homosexuality.

Best Answer

It doesn't say anything about hating anyone! It speaks of the immoralities of ancient Babylonian practices! Basically, God hates "the act" and not the person!. It is OUR choice (free will) whether or not we will act upon our sins of the flesh or build upon our spiritual foundation and strengthen our morals as decent human beings! All Religions are based on faith and belief! With that said, I wonder why they crucified a man who had all the right ideas on morality and went against Religion all together! One against the many.......I'll pick THAT man for my spiritual guide any lifetime! People are people and we should ALL treat EVERYONE the way WE want to be treated! Unfortunately,the world has gone too far down the ******* to make any real changes as it would require EVERY single persons focus and agreement to make the kinds of changes needed to make things right!With that said,what in Hell am I doing here on EP when I could be out giving that homeless dude a sandwich?...I'm outta here!!!!:)....Hope that helps!;)Lord Yeheshua IS GOD! (My belief anyhoot)Take good care!

Best Answer

You are entirely wrong. It specifically refers to various crimes worthy of the penalty. And explicitly says that homosexuals are an abomination.

Best Answer

That's right,CRIMES or ACTS or ACTIONS,NOT people! Entirely wrong?Opinions may vary!

Best Answer

the bible actually says god loves everyone

Best Answer

Exactly thank you......sorry my friend called me an abomination to god a while back after I came out as bi to her and she god hates you.....I laughed because I'm not Christian I have a different religion..(my god loves me too) just wondered if god actually said that.....okay thank you

Best Answer

I'm tired of people who think they are Christian saying this, or attacking anyone for that matter.

Best Answer

You are wrong. The bible does condemn homosexuals. But no one should listen to such an ignorant book written by people who didn't know how clouds are made.

Best Answer

God prefers kind atheists over hateful Christians .

Best Answer