FlowersNButterflies FlowersNButterflies 51-55, F 10 Answers Oct 29, 2010

Maybe it's the word "blog." It sounds yucky, like someone spilled their Jello. "Oh great, now there is a blog of Jello on the carpet."

Best Answer

ROFLMAOPIP! Too too funny!

Best Answer

I blogged like a journal for awhile until my husband-(separated not divorced yet costs $$$) showed my blogs to his friends and family now I dont blog anymore and want to delete all my blogs)

Best Answer

Yes, I have lots of entries in my blog. I love my blog. I visit it regularly. I have a variety of stories, images and videos. I like that I can mix it up that way and not be limited to only writing my thoughts like some sort of journal.

Best Answer

I blog on my own website.<br />
Like every other website, EP supplies more than I need. It is rare to find a simple, single-ob<x>jective web-site.<br />
I prefer to use best of breed for each job.

Best Answer

Q & A has more instant gratification and more serious topics with a desired long shelf life I put in Stories.<br />
I have a couple blogs but not a lot of input on the recent ones, so I stopped.

Best Answer

I loved your blogs. Give me more, please. THANKS! I don't get a great deal of feedback, but lots of hits. And an amazing amount of private messages and back-and forth e-mails from it . Feeds me!

Best Answer

I'm new here. Can you tell me how to blog? What are the dos and don'ts for blogging and can I upload videos or give video links? Thanking you in advance for your assistance in this matter.

Best Answer

When I have the need to write, I post a story or some new poetry. Blogging just seems superfluous.

Best Answer

Because I have Tumblr and it's better from a blogging perspective. I come here to vent or share my problems with the loving online community.

Best Answer

I blog, I blog. Read my blogs.

Best Answer

Yes, you do! Apparently I need to post comments, will correct that oversight right now!

Best Answer