FlowersNButterflies FlowersNButterflies 51-55, F 11 Answers Oct 29, 2010

Maybe it's the word "blog." It sounds yucky, like someone spilled their Jello. "Oh great, now there is a blog of Jello on the carpet."

Best Answer

ROFLMAOPIP! Too too funny!

Best Answer

I blogged like a journal for awhile until my husband-(separated not divorced yet costs $$$) showed my blogs to his friends and family now I dont blog anymore and want to delete all my blogs)

Best Answer

Yes, I have lots of entries in my blog. I love my blog. I visit it regularly. I have a variety of stories, images and videos. I like that I can mix it up that way and not be limited to only writing my thoughts like some sort of journal.

Best Answer

I blog on my own website.<br />
Like every other website, EP supplies more than I need. It is rare to find a simple, single-ob<x>jective web-site.<br />
I prefer to use best of breed for each job.

Best Answer

Q & A has more instant gratification and more serious topics with a desired long shelf life I put in Stories.<br />
I have a couple blogs but not a lot of input on the recent ones, so I stopped.

Best Answer

I loved your blogs. Give me more, please. THANKS! I don't get a great deal of feedback, but lots of hits. And an amazing amount of private messages and back-and forth e-mails from it . Feeds me!

Best Answer

I'm new here. Can you tell me how to blog? What are the dos and don'ts for blogging and can I upload videos or give video links? Thanking you in advance for your assistance in this matter.

Best Answer

When I have the need to write, I post a story or some new poetry. Blogging just seems superfluous.

Best Answer

Because I have Tumblr and it's better from a blogging perspective. I come here to vent or share my problems with the loving online community.

Best Answer

I blog, I blog. Read my blogs.

Best Answer

Yes, you do! Apparently I need to post comments, will correct that oversight right now!

Best Answer

One of the biggest problems with EP is trying to navigate your way around it I've started adding any page I want to find again to my favourites as its quicker than trying to guess where they hid it this time the same could be true for the blogs sometimes people just cant find them, I don't have one of my own yet but intend to soon.

Best Answer