PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 5 Answers Dec 10, 2012 in Health

coins are shiny, they feel like coins

Best Answer

Freshly painted flaming red fingernails are shiny and they are exciting. The painter is planning something fun and interesting, the painter is creating seduction and casting feminine charm, the painter is feeling beautiful, exotic, hopeful and powerful!

Wonderful question!!!

Best Answer

Thank you. I see words as images in my mind...Your response is wonderful! xoxo

Best Answer

Shiny = glossy, reflective, smooth. Christmas ornaments are shiny, a clean car is shiny, baby oil makes skin shiny. If it is shiny, the texture is smooth.

Best Answer

Better....Good.

Best Answer

Shiny, that sleek feel that can be a surprise of hot or cold when your finger meets it. Touching its smoothness is tempting and rebuking at the same time. Will the glint remain once your fingerprint stains the metallic sheen? Will the light be hot or the metal cool? Did the light make it so hot it will burn or did the air cool it enough for a cold dazzle that is hot in the eye but not to the touch? Shiny, hopeful in some ways and almost fragile in others.

Best Answer

C. You never disappoint me...*applauds* This will be hard to beat! kissesssssssssssssss.....

Best Answer

Shiny is: Bright, glaring, blinding, white, silver, gold. It feels inciting/inviting/alluring.

Best Answer

Very nice. Thank you.

Best Answer