mmmeeeooow mmmeeeooow 18-21, F 7 Answers Jan 28, 2014 in Dating & Relationships

We noticed each other. I left her a note. She replied nagging. Then started a rat-race till all others contenders were eliminated. It took 6 years. The we got engaged. Another rat-race started and continued for 5 years.<br />
At last we got married, had two girls. Life is going on and isn't much different than the previous races.

Best Answer

I would tell you that but that guy hasn't arrived into my life yet. I'm sure he's just around the corner....

Best Answer

We met when we were both 10 at a holiday. We discovered we lived kinda near each other. We e-mailed each other, met up and kept it touch for ages and ages. Our friendship slowly changed into love, and he asked me out. Now we're still together and happy. :)

Best Answer

One of my first date/make-out sessions was a girl who worked at a video store near where I live. She had dark wavy hair and green eyes and a nice tan..oh and a 68 Camaro. I invited her over to my place (well, it was my mom's house where I lived...I was in High school after all) and after we were done we went into my room where we put on some Rush (she and I are both huge fans of Rush) and she commenced to kiss me...where she didn't leave until nearly 4 in the morning. Freakin' sweet. A memory I will never forget nor do I want to.

Best Answer