caithness caithness 51-55, F 25 Answers Nov 23, 2012 in Community

i prolly drove over the limit once or twice in the late 70s. borderline.

Best Answer

intrepiddreamer, and Gemzaayy both have blocked me and does this count as an admittance to guilt?

Best Answer

yes...lol

Best Answer

Never have, Never will...

Best Answer

good foor you, you are in the minority....I never will again, tho I and everyone I know, have at some point...

Best Answer

The consequences of drink driving can be life changing and not in a good way either... I'm glad that you will never do that again...:)

Best Answer

the expense and humiliation alone cured me...

Best Answer

Awwww.... Sorry that you learned the hard way... *hugs*

Best Answer

I had a bad lapse od judgement when i was young. Thankfully i didn't get a dwi but i wont even consider it now.

Best Answer

glad you learned without getting caught...it is an awfully expensive lesson other-wise...

Best Answer

My father caught me. I was vehicle less for about 6 weeks. I was 18 at the time. It was only a couple miles home from a friends house. Didn't realize how bad i was. Very late at night though I didn't get caught and thankfully no one got hurt.

Best Answer

Never!

Best Answer

good for you

Best Answer

Never ever ever. <br />
Im so strict on that that I wont drive if Ive had one glass

Best Answer

you are very smart.

Best Answer

Thankyou :-)

Best Answer

Oh and for the braindead stoner.... I dont even know who itis but he can go fck himself

Best Answer

Yes it was always my favourite time too drive! Its on vid -<br />
http://www.avaaz.org/en/petition/Stop_Monsanto_in_Mexico/?tXQYIdb

Best Answer

Thanks....

Best Answer

DON'T bother with the link. It is spam... unrelated to the topic.

Best Answer

Yes. Back in 1989 I drove home drunk. The next morning was all about the news looking for a hit-and-run driver. The front of my car was dented in and I had no idea why. I turned numb and froze in place seeing this.<br />
As I stared at my car my -- ready to call the police to turn myself in -- neighbor came out and apologized for backing into me, saying she will take care of the damage. The news was looking for a dark colored sedan, and I had a white Mazda RX-7. <br />
This was my wake up call, and I never drove again after ANY amount of alcohol.

Best Answer

God, who could ask for a better reason not to drink and drive? Thanks for telling us this story. I hope it will keep at least one person from getting behind the wheel this holiday season.

Best Answer

I couldn't agree more! I should write the long version into the confessions category.
On an unrelated note, we should schedule a play-date for our dog icon profile pictures. :)

Best Answer

Not that I can remember....

Best Answer

Lucky guess!

Best Answer

Ummm. Sort of.

Best Answer

NEVER!!!! I don't even like to drink outside of the house.

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

Yes....the next morning I had to check to see if my car was there.

Best Answer

In my younger days, yes, drunk, stoned, or otherwise impaired out of my skull. Those days are thankfully long behind me now, so when I'm drinking, etc, I either stay put or give the keys to someone else.

Best Answer

No. I would never.

Best Answer

Nope

Best Answer

Don't! Ever! You will be tempted to when you are older...don't do it!

Best Answer

no

Best Answer