Natasha1234 Natasha1234 22-25, F 122 Answers Jul 8, 2012

Imagine that.......liars on EP.

Best Answer

Ok really what the hell is your problem

Best Answer

He's not a cross dresser... Ive seen him on cam....He's just got something stuck up his butt thats making him pissy

Best Answer

maybe he's gay now, he used to be a player, still looks like he is

Best Answer

i'm single BUT met a future/potential boyfriend today ..OMG OMG he is like an indian george clooney...bloody handseom sod ...we shall see how it goes !!

Best Answer

I am single sadly. I am a really nice guy, but I keep finding girls that are already in relationships. I have even had some say that they would date me if they were single.

Best Answer

In a monogamous relationship c:

Best Answer

Single <3

Best Answer

Single ^_^ actually pretty nice ;]

Best Answer

Why would you ask? Are you shopping for a mate on here? Does it make any difference unless you are looking for more experience. So you only want to talk to whom? It seems to me that there are alot of children on here. They lie about their age. How old are you?

Best Answer

i have a boyfriend but confused and not sure if i want to stay in a committed relationship. he wants things i dont want.

Best Answer

Ive been with my bf for 4yrs in september.....

Best Answer

I am in a relationship that has recently become one on one.

Best Answer

i have a bf but its LDR

Best Answer

Single never married

Best Answer

Okay -- saw the question, and figured this is one I know HOW to answer, and I am honest so :-) I am married -- 24 years in August. That's what the certificate says anyway. Not joyfully, not blissfully, but on paper. That counts, I suppose. There's an honest answer.

Best Answer

Baby girl, I have never claimed to be anything other than married with 6 pieces of furry baggage.

Best Answer

In a relationship - why do ppl lie on here about their marital status? It makes no sense

Best Answer

single

Best Answer

Single for 3 years now, doesn't mean that I don't take care of my needs. I used to date men but now I am looking both sides all confused.. :-9

Best Answer

technically single

Best Answer

Married

Best Answer

Im single have been for 18 years now. The reason been is that I dont really like people :-)

Best Answer