secretz1 secretz1 36-40, F 7 Answers Jan 10 in Embarrassing & Funny

No.

Best Answer

When my boys were about 10 and 6 we were getting ready to go to Walmart. I was in the bathroom putting some lotion around my eyes. I get really dry skin around my eyes. They started acting up in the other room. I went out and told them to knock it of and set the lotion on the computer desk as I hurried them out the door.

When we were in line at the store my oldest son saw I was buying lotion and blurted out "Daddy, is that the lotion you keep next to the computer?" Embarrassing at the time, but hilarious after the fact.

Best Answer

Hell Yeah! Reminds me of the time we went to the grocery store and picked up petroleum jelly and peanuts!! Lmao

Best Answer

You first

Best Answer

Why? To make you laugh?

Best Answer

I got caught m***********.

Best Answer

I don't know which was more embarrassing, the time I was in the library and I accidentally went into the men's room. I was in the stall when I realized it was the wrong restroom and men were coming in using the urinals that were on the other side. I came out and walked by them and they did a double take looking at me like I was crazy.

Best Answer

Other one was when I was 16 I was wearing a coat with big sleeves and I was in a tuxedo shop. The sleeves on my coat knocked over a manequin, the manequin fell over onto a plant, and the plant fell over spilling dirt all over the red carpet. Manequin and dirt all over the carpet, needless to say I left the shop.

Best Answer

$400 tuxedo on the manequin. Trashed with dirt. Lol

Best Answer