traya15 traya15 22-25, F 13 Answers Nov 10, 2012 in Quizzes

What Goes Around, Comes Around.

Karma.

Best Answer

stay positive, be grateful and appreciate everything that you have, don't worry too much, be with friends and family as much as you can :)

Best Answer

Either a romantic relationship works or it doesn't after the first 5 weeks. No amount of sex, words or money can prop up incompatibility. Those little nagging voices? Trust them completely.

Best Answer

I learned to depend on myself and trust in God.

Best Answer

Do not settle when it comes to a relationship. Be open with yourself, but make sure that you and your partner are right for each other.

Best Answer

Spelling

Best Answer

so are you good in spelling.lol.thats also helped me and i too believe i can spell quite well.

Best Answer

lol ouch

Best Answer

LEARNT is not quite well!!! LOL

Best Answer

I learned that if you want something done, do it yourself. Don't rely on anybody else.

Best Answer

dont take education as joke otherwise one day education will take you as joke !!!!

Best Answer

I learned that we all are human and will make stupid mistakes. The lesson learned is not to repeat them.

Best Answer

yolo lmao

Best Answer

be nice to all creature including yourself

Best Answer