hi guys ! so i was just wondering if anyone knew of some sort of "product" i can use in my hair for highlights i wanted to go to the salon and do it for december but at the school i go to they get really angry when you change your hair colour ect ....so does anyone know of somthing similair to highlights i can use in my hair that wears out or i can remove before school in january ? and i really dont fancy the thought of having to dye my hair black again before going to school because then i would lose my natural colour which is not black nor brown ? but imbetween ?
lilliverpoolsangel1011 lilliverpoolsangel1011 13-15, F 3 Answers Nov 28, 2012 in Hobbies

You could chalk your hair. There are loads of videos on youtube on this.You can have a different colour everyday. But the process dried your hair so if you do go ahead with it make sure you moisturise your hair more than usual.

Best Answer

Hair mascara

Best Answer

If your hair is as dark as the pic...then have you considered a gold mascara or other type of colour that would add subtle highlights, yet wash out as make up would?<br />
Also, there are the spray in glitters....in the uk shops like Clares Accessories sell them...you could try masking the hair you dont want to highlight and spraying small streaks....

Best Answer