ok ladies how may times have you given your heart to a man only to find out that hes been getting luv'ns all over town?...when your intuition tells you there is something wrong...is it in your best interest to find out what has your stomach in knots........or are you the one who never saw it coming and was blindsided by a ***** slap of truth? it seems that we are terrible for wanting to protect our hearts.......tell me ladies how far would you go not to play the fool.
devilmademedoit devilmademedoit 26-30 9 Answers Apr 5, 2010

I believe that if you are feeling that something is off...it is. The question becomes...do you really want to know?

Best Answer

That is the prioblem almost every woman gets with a jerk at one time or another possibly many times. Then it screws them up for when a decent guy comes along. And we have to deal with the crap the other guy left behind.

Best Answer

there are always hints and clues... is he "mysterious" about where he goes and what he does? have you ever paid attention to how he looks at certain women in passing... a cheater will always give themselves away with the details... you only need to pay attention to your gut/ intuition when the clues are right in front of you. chances are, if you have a bad feeling about it and you don't trust him, time to say, good bye! ...and as quickly as possible so you won't get caused more pain and your own healing can begin.

Best Answer

I've had a hard heart in the past. My thing was to trust no one til they have earned it. Hence, I was never able to keep a man because "I didn't show my emotions & wouldn't open up" (which is what one man said). I have learned now that you have to be able to have an open trusting heart to have or keep a man. Sometimes we are a fool. But, I would rather be blindsided than not trust my partner for no reason. Of course, if there were signs of infidelity, I would ask him straight out. If my heart knows him well enough, I would know if he was telling the truth or not. For me honesty is more important then fidelity. I can forgivie a lot, but don't lie to me about it. If, I was disrespected, that man would be out of my life, cut off, no phone calls, or emails, etc. I don't really have a vengence inside me. I take my pride and move on. It is he that has lost a gem and he is the fool.

Best Answer

It happens to us guys too, my ex wife was doing her ex husband in our bed (and now shes sleeping with the tenant from the basement apt.) Pretty sure THATS not new either. Had my suspicions back then, but I was up to no good too...

Best Answer

10 years ago...he was 1/2 black and 1/2 Italian & very handsome. the ladies loved him and he slept with all of them.

i didnt know then, but i know the tell-tell signs now.

Best Answer

if my heart believes that fool then I`m already hurt deeply, I`ll get hurt on both sides even if I listened to my mind

Best Answer