Studmuffin11 Studmuffin11 36-40, M 2 Answers Nov 10, 2012 in Hobbies

Another term for that is sedition. We could bring back "America love it or leave it" bumperstickers people had during the Vietnam War.<br />
Texas will be blue in two more election cycles. These clowns are on their way out and can't stand it.<br />
I suspect that if Obama were "white" they would have problem with him.

Best Answer

These clowns should be handled roughly , since they despise democracy. they are actually aristocrats like the old Redcoats were Blue looks good on Texas

Best Answer

They and their lawyer should receive a "summons" to the nearest federal courthouse for a chat. Then it would be that subversive's choice whether or not they go home that night.

Best Answer

*sigh* I'm thinking you mean if Obama were "white", they would not have a problem with him. I'm not an Obama fan, so why does that have to mean that I have an issue with his skin color. I could care less. I also disagree about the fact that Texas can secede is not democracy. It is our constitutional right. I don't think it would be a smart decision if we did though.

Best Answer

You know I really like you CRS, but I just don't like being called a racist, just because I don't like what a president does or wants to do.

Best Answer

Let me clarify and make it clear to you what would happen okay ...if the south tries to secede again and re-start the civil war, you will see about 600 infantry divisions converge on and destroy them. Clear now ??

Best Answer

Texas going on its own would not be a smart move for many reasons. I understand that the question of secession from the United States was settled in 1865. Should Congress grant secession to a state or territory it would be another matter but very unlikely.

Best Answer

I agree with the reasoning of why Texas should not secede, which is what I wrote in my comment. Partly due to what you wrote in your comment, studmuffin11. So, please read my full comments, before you make assumptions.

Best Answer

he calls you racist cuz most of you Republicans are, especially southern ones. you try to hide it in polite ways but its not fooling anyone

Best Answer

*sigh*....I am not a racist. I'm conservative, but I'm not a Republican. I have not liked most of the Republican presidents for may years now. I make no assumptions about liberals as a whole or conservatives as a whole. We are all individuals with different views. I usually vote for the most consitutional people in offices, which sometimes happens to be a Democrat. I didn't vote for either Bush and I did not vote for Romney. I voted Libertarian this go around.

Best Answer

Affinityterra, I'm sorry if you understood me to be calling you a racist. I truly know you are not. Many on the right use coded language like "my country" or "our White House." Those phrases are dog whistles. I'm a lefty with a lot of issues with Obama, such as indefinite detention, domestic use of drones, drug policy and not prosecuting the Wall Street criminals who caused this never ending recession. We on the left have at least as many problems with the President and his policies as those on the right.

Best Answer

We had more Libertarians on the ballot in this county than Democrats. I believe all countywide seats are still held by the Rs.

Best Answer

Thank you CRS, I appreciate that.

Best Answer

Unfortionatly, we are stuck in a two party system. Though there are other choices, it's not likely to get voted in unless you are D or R. All the bashing back and forth is a distraction from all the real issues.

Best Answer

An ideal debate would have a number of parties. How about Ds, Rs, Libertarians and Greens? There is no reason why Greens and Libertarians should be structurally excluded from a national dialogue. The third parties would pick up a lot of votes (and contributions) if they got the same coverage as the two main ones.

Best Answer

I completly agree.

Best Answer