And i am very happy today. If i was wrong bout my post then why i receive a lot of blessings today and yesterday? And my business is doing well. The sales was so good. Thanks Jesus.
yodatheching yodatheching 22-25, F 6 Answers Aug 31 in Community

People give you what you give them
you preach and there going to do the same in what they believe it's how the world works.

Best Answer

No. sometimes i asked God for something and help came to me from other people i dont even know. And that person is not my friend also. And that happened to me. Sometimes we give people something good but they wont give something in return but its ok. God will reward us something for that and its much more.

Best Answer

I'm outta energy
Honestly whatever your opinion is is your own but in my exsperince i told you how the world is. In yours that may be another thing so,so be it.

Best Answer

yeah. thats how the world works there in your country but here in my country its different

Best Answer

That's what i just told ya, good luck.

Best Answer

OK.

Best Answer

Glad to be of assistance.

Best Answer

God invented bullying and created the bullies... AND in many ways he bullied his own 'son' Jesus... (what else would you call making him human and ensuring he died a painful, humiliating, miserable and degrading death?)

Best Answer

Jesus chose to die a painful death to save us all from our sins. So we all can have a chance to be with him in heaven. So we wont end up in hell with those demons. Jesus gave everyone a chance to have a good, happy and live forever in Heaven.

Best Answer

According to the Bible...1. God created everything, including choice, pain and suffering. Therefore anyone choosing anything is a load of nonsense. 2.If Jesus died for our sins why do the vast majority of people have a horrible life and painful death? 3.Again God made demons and hell and he can change the rules if he wants to. 4. Think of 'it', what you are saying, this way.... If I were to create a world... say a world of mice where I played God and I stuck in a few of the rules you have just 'shared'... where I tortured, maimed and made the mice that didn't follow my rules for reasons I understood and the mice had no concept, then that's how your version of God (or the one in the Bible) is behaving. If there were a God then he wouldn't have invented bullying or the need to toady to him if for any reason you feel a bit content or happy.

Best Answer

God saved us from our mortal sin. But those sins that we continue of doing everyday he's not responsible to it, because he gave us our own freewill to still continue on sinning or not. People has their own freewill to choose where they want to go. Heaven or Hell. God don't interfere in that freewill because that's what people wants eversince. That's why Adam and Eve sinned. They chose not to follow God's rules that's why we are free now. Free to do whats wrong and right. Thats why this world is in chaos. God is not stupid to save someone who wants to be Evil permanently. He will just bring you where you want to go. If people wants to be Evil they belong to Hell if people are good.THey belong to Heaven. Demons are the fallen angels and those fallen angels chose tht path of Evil. They rebelled. Thats why God created Hell for them. Because thats what they want Evil. For example your house is the Heaven do you want criminals inside your house or demons? People die and have a horrible life its because of people and not God. Its because people chose to be evil to their fellowmen, and God gave us freewill to do evil or good. Its up to us to choose. So those people who suffers in this world they are a victim of Evil people of Evil people's choice in life.

Best Answer

What bit of 'God made everything' do you not understand? Supposedly he created freewill sin heaven hell... EVERYTHING.. including you me and everyone... time... he invented that, behaviour that's his as well... interaction EVERYTHING. You can't pick and chose... either you say God made everything or there is no God... you can't pick a third route by saying 'freewill' because if God made everything then there is no such thing. Supposing for a minute that there was I return to my mice theory, if I were to behave with the mice as God does with mankind then I would be a total git! (btw God created criminals, criminality, crime, perverts, nutters, demons, horrible people, nice people, indifferent people (it's a very very long list) God created evil and if he were a God then he could undo evil...

Best Answer

and what is it that you want to say to me that we exist in this world because of chaos or evolution. And if something complicated and serious happens to all of us in this world we've got no one to turn to or ask for help. Because we are just a product of chaos and evolution. Good and Evil people in this world will always remain for as long as this world exist. Good and Evil has the right to live in this world. As long as our fight against Satan and his legions is not finished. The fight against Evil is not God's fight its ours because we chose to be out of the Garden of Eden eversince Adam and Eve sinned. God just accepts where we want to go. You said if God created evil he could undo evil. Evil is not of God. Evil is the result of Satan's rebellion against God, Evil is the result of sin of Adam and Eve when they were cheated by Satan. You want God to undo Evil in this world. You wanted God to kill all the Evil people now in this world? God will do that but not now. There's always a time for everything. Because he is a Good God. He is still waiting for everyone to be on His side, He's waiting for people to change and be good and choose Him so He can help the people so the people who will choose Him will have an Everlasting life in Heaven wont experience pain, sadness anymore but just happiness. He's considerate even to Evil people he is good and he gives blessings to both Evil and Good people. Evil people are the result of sin. From the start Adam and Eve sinned and Satan has a part there too. Because Satan tempted Eve to eat the forbidden fruit. And till now Satan and his legions are still tempting humans to sin so that people can go to Hell and be punished too along with those demons in Hell. Because Satan hates humans, because God love us so much and God don't want to destroy us. And Satan hates it that God loves us. Satan is the cause of all the evil people you're complaining. If God is an Evil God He already destroyed Adam and Eve a long time ago when they sinned. And we are not here now on earth.

Best Answer

God did not create sinners. That's why God will separate Good and Evil. Evil in Hell and Good in Heaven. Its Satan who wants us to sin and tempted people all the time and its up to us how strong we are against those temptations in this world coz Satan hates people and he wanted us all to end up in Hell in that lake of fire. And God dont want that to happen thats why He's not yet destroying this earth He's still waiting for us all the change. We are all under a war a war between Good and Evil. We are God's children whether we like it or not. And its up to us if we are going to choose Good or Evil. You want God to change the rules you said. He's not going to do that because He loves us. We are all affected if He's going to change the rules. Like what eliminate all the Evil people in this world right away, that's not fair but instead He's fair by giving us all freedom, "FREEWILL" to do Good or Evil in this world. He already gave us rules for us all to be happy in this world but sad to say some people chose the path of Evil. We all want goodness from other people, a nice job, a nice house, friendly people,prosperity,money,love,happiness,peace, a world without criminals, that is possible if everyone is good.

Best Answer

Try this... God created and can end freewill...AND why on earth did he create free will? what kind of stupid idea is that if it causes so much suffering?
God did create Satan, demons and all nasty things... if he is God then he made everything EVERYTHING..
Just try one day to live without worrying about good, evil, sin, god and the whole convoluted load of old tripe... I promise you won't go back.
See those IS people in Iraq... that's where religion ends up... all God's work and all easy for him to stop

Best Answer

I know what you mean. But your idea is an idea of a selfish person. If God will change everything and eliminate that freewill........... Evil people will have no choice to go to Heaven people will have no chance to live in a place of eternal happiness and peace none is righteous in this world so we are all going to end up in Hell if what you want happens. God is considerate unlike you. That's why he gave us freewill coz its the only way for all of us to be saved from Hell. He is the kind of God who does not kill. But he will give punishment and justice for everyone when this world ends. We are all made up of spirits with a physical body, when we die only our physical body dies. We are all immortal. The kind of death in Hell is an eternal punishment/torture in lake of fire. God gave us freedom and freewill and still you're complaining? if He destroyed us now, you will still complain.
There's nothing we can do about good and evil. Its because it started to us humans when Adam and Eve sinned. If they just obeyed God our life right now is prosperous, happy, without worries, we dont need anymore to work to eat. Satan is evil and if we cannot beat that evil and choose it instead of good we will end up in Hell where Satan and his legions are punished. We cannot live without God. No matter what you say whether you like God or not it doesnt matter because we cannot live without God. He's the one who created us humans. If He's not considerate were not here now in this world. There will be no humans in this world. Everyone will be in Hell punished and tortured by demons. If you insist on what you want to happen.
All things must come to pass. Don't say that what's happening in Iraq God likes it. It's not God's work. Its the work of Satan. Those people say its because of religion Holy War. I dont believe that, They beheaded children and its holy? Anyone can kill and say its because religion said it, what kind of religion evil religion. But its not about religion its about good and Evil. Its a battle between good and evil. People are killed but it doesnt mean they are already dead their physical body is dead. But their spirit is alive. if they are good while they are still alive. They will go to Heaven if they are bad they will go to Hell. Good and Evil cannot be together that's why God will separate the two someday. Good in Heaven, Evil is for Hell. I dont love this world because its disgusted we live in a world with evil people. But God has a place for Good people when they die and its a perfect place where happiness is forever.

Best Answer

Are you really so blind that you can't accept that God (if there is a God) made everything? either he made everything and controls everything or he doesn't and didn't... There is no 'someday' for God... God made Satan... why on earth would God need to create heaven and hell? and damn some people just for making the wrong choices? what kind of f***d up idea is that? Go back to my mouse world theory and apply what you say... what kind of a person is God? not a God really...

Best Answer

All of us are sinners and make wrong choices in life but we have a lot of opportunity also to do what is right and to know what is right. Making mistakes forever till we die is not an excuse. Youre the kind of person who complains about punishments of God because you want to do mistakes forever. And you dont want to be punished for that. If there is punishment here on earth made my humans. There is also a punishment also from God. And its an eternal punishment in Hell when they die. Even if evil people can get away from their sins here on earth they wont get away from the punishment of God if they are too stubborn to change. Whatever you say i will never be on the path that you want. i've been there and i've been an Atheist before. And i dont want to be an Atheist again. Jesus gave me a lot and its my life. He saved my life over and over again. And i cannot pay him for that. God will never be evil. He is always fair if he gives us blessings. He also has the right to destroy us and only Him has the right to do that because He is God. Whatever you say there are no words that can change my faith now.
Yes. God made Satan he is a good angel before but Satan rebelled against God.He is supposed to be a servant of God but he rebelled he want more. He wanted to be like God.His envy ruined him. So he's not one of the good angels anymore. Satan is the evil one.

Best Answer

Who are you to judge me? as in 'you are the kind of person who complains...' you know NOTHING about me.
God invented Sin. God invented punishment and forgiveness. God invented Heaven and hell. God invented Good and Evil. God invented tolerance and being stubborn. God invented me you and everyone. (what makes you think therefore that you have the answers and I don't? or that the answers are hidden in a mouldy old book?) The God you portray is evil, pure evil, he isn't fair and is a complete **** head. Satan and anyone else can't rebel against God as God made everything and everyone, he made the rules and can unmake them AND he sees and knows the future.
So if God is God then he's all powerful and controls everything and your argument has no basis.
By the way I don't see myself as a sinner as God made me according to your argument and he made my flaws etc

Best Answer

youre crazy to think im the judge. You're the one who said that because you dont like this and that and this and that. God created me and you. You know that God is real but you hate him. God will never be evil. He has the right to destroy and punish anyone because He is God. You know that he made everything. But you hate him because of his punishments. Whether you hate God or not. There's nothing you can do about it. We dont have any right to hate God because he can destroy us anytime he wants to. You just dont want to accept that youre a sinner and everyone is a sinner. It doesnt matter what you think about God because whatever it is that you think it doesnt matter we will all be judge by God one day if we should be in Heaven or Hell according to our works in this world.

Best Answer

I can't hate what doesn't exist.
You appear to pick and chose things. One minute you say God is God then you say there are rules and things which are outside his control... make your mind up! either he is God or he isn't.
Rights are something given to you (and can be taken away by someone else) he is all supreme if he is God. God doesn't have any rights because he is God he doesn't need them.
If he is God then he has already judged us and already knows the outcome so any conjecture or speculation is pointless so your idea that we can sin and have free will is blasphemous as is your judging of me.

Best Answer

God will always exist. You are questioning why God has not yet judged us. God will do that dont worry he will judge us and it will happen.Some people will go to Hell and the others will go to Heaven. I judge you how? this is a forum and this is my page. Your words are contradictory. You said God does not exist and yet you say he is God he doesnt need any rights. And he already knows the outcome.

Best Answer

Little baby Jesus loves little baby cheeses.

Best Answer

Big daddy is here she's playing virgin act

Best Answer