Why not just donate the money? also your body can go into shock. its very unhealthy to poor freezing cold water over you
shaokahn shaokahn 26-30, M 6 Answers Aug 19 in Community

Best Answer

this kid jumped in a lake. the challenge is to pour ice water over your head, not jump in a lake. of course someone can die from that, but that was not the ice bucket challenge

Best Answer

I posted the other link below

Best Answer

Giving them a check isn't as flashy. Before donating anything check out the charity through Charity Navigator. http://www.charitynavigator.org/

Best Answer
Best Answer

no, i think that knockout challenge was the stupidest. this one is basically harmless. because most people are only using a small amount. and yes there is a slight possibility one person might go into shock, but still of allot of the challenges i have seen. this one is harmless. and the guy they was raising the money for. passed away yesterday. he didnt make it.

Best Answer

well sorry to hear but its nothing to do with ALS anymore its just a bunch of adults dumping water over there heads and actling like kids. foolish and childish if you ask me

Best Answer

we all have a right to our opinions. you have yours, i have mine. the guy below this post has his, something about Polar bear clubs. some freedoms are good.

Best Answer

well its stupid the poler bear challenge is really stupid. its foolish and childish. immature and dangerous also

Best Answer

That would be news to all the members of Polar Bear clubs around the world.

Best Answer

that's also very dangerous and foolish

Best Answer

I've never heard of anyone suffering an injury from such behavior.

Best Answer

Its just cold water. . . . like i could see if you were talking about any other challenge but this one. The most annoying thing about the als one is that its everywhere and thats about it~

Best Answer

well cold water can put you into shock. you can get hypothermia from it a women already died from the water challenge so did a guy its unsafe and foolish

Best Answer

please post news links to the ones who have died. i would like to educate myself on this. it may change my views.

Best Answer

Obviously you can go into shock and should be attempted with care idk why people don't understand, Its the same as jumping into a cold lake or pool at night. My point is I would rather see someone pour water on them then set them self on fire and jump into a kitty pool ._.

Best Answer
Best Answer

its childish and foolish. and stupid

Best Answer

I refuse to take information form a site such as this, while i wont deny that the fact she might of died, i don't consider this a relevant source of information. Lmao like it just said KingBach died

Best Answer