I would describe as being slapped in the face, its worse than actually being slapped in the face though :/
pandora102693 pandora102693 18-21, F 7 Answers Mar 8, 2012

It feels like someone who you value just pushed you down and spit on your face. It feels like trying to make someone proud but they only laugh at you. It feels like working hard, only to be called lazy and dumb. I never noticed my mom degraded me so much. But she does, and it infuriates me. It just hurts...

Best Answer

My mom never lisen's when I'm toking to her. She doesn't aprishiat me. She doesn't evin help me. All the atanshen is on my sister,l hate it! Not cas I'm gelous cas it's not there're.

Best Answer

Heart broken knowing that even I try my best, it never gets appreciated. I just respond by fleeing the situation. There was once I could not flee. An 8 hour car trip. So many hurtful things she said that leaves a scar within me until this very day.

Best Answer

I'm sorry, thats how it is for me too.

Best Answer

pain

Best Answer

yeah very

Best Answer

et too brutus? ouch!!!

Best Answer

My mother said something to me with such disgust in her voice that it made me faint instantly.

Best Answer

thats never happened to me but i do get this foreign feeling, like i want to hurt her just as much, im usually not so violent :/.

Best Answer

My lesson has been that mothers really don't have to know everything or be allowed to interfere in everything. If you can, put a distance between you and set your mind towards living a fulfilling and independent life.

Best Answer

Well, my mom says hurtful things to me too.. its like everything i do is always wrong... we now live in different countries But even so,sometimes she sends hurtful text msgs.... sigh.. feels like being stabbed on the same wound continuously.. and then rubbing salt on it..

Best Answer