And leave their profile needing a tetanus shot oO Sigh. They seemed decent too :/
TheOneyouwerewarnedabout TheOneyouwerewarnedabout 70+ 9 Answers Jun 23 in Community

And a penicillin

Best Answer

Two courses

Best Answer

Had that happen.

Best Answer

Smh. My kingdom and horses for a few sane new friends :)

Best Answer

Yes indeed. Some days me wonder why we are searching for that on EP. ;))

Best Answer

I am sane. Or at least I think I am. Ha. Ha. Would you like an add to my circle?

Best Answer

Sure. Your top 8 are good ppl. That's a good endorsement :)

Best Answer

Thank you.

Best Answer

Tetanus ( Apart from the last 4 letters ) is the least of your troubles :)

Best Answer

Fine .. Aids lol

Best Answer

A lot seem to moan about this and they've wrote a boat load of sordid stories. it's like a red rag to a bull...

Best Answer

Never underestimate the powah of negative reinforcement :)

Best Answer

Yeah, that,happens.

Best Answer

Yeah, they seemed funny and all that, but ewwwww, back away slowly.

Best Answer

Or quickly, then turn and run, looking over your shoulder frequently to make sure no one is coming.

Best Answer

Most people have perversions and some are just more honest about them. Their deviances don't always mean they are unkind impolite people. I have some friends into really strange things that are good people and great friends.

Best Answer

The thing is.. Most EPers think sex is 24 hr a day 7 days a week thing.. It's boring, they are boring.. And 99/100 times reeks to high heaven of bullchit!
It's a shame because like you said.. Are prolly decent ppl if they could keep their pants up for 2 minutes

Best Answer

Hmm. Well I think about sex almost 24 hours a day. I just have better taste than to look for it here. ^_^

Best Answer

And I for One appreciate your self control :)

Best Answer

I don't think it's self control. It is just having a nice real life. Empty shells make the most noise.

Best Answer

Oh man you're suppose to check first.. does it hurt when you pee?

Best Answer

That's what I did. Clicked on the profile to have a geeza and add.. Had the geeza .. Didn't bother to add

Best Answer

TheOne, that never happens to me. Geez....Just read their words and they will show their true selves soon enough..

Best Answer

Blind sided. Pleasant name/pic/q..
Sucked me in..

Best Answer

Some do that.

Best Answer

why? what happened?

Best Answer

Err profile filled with fetish far far fetched stupid sex stories. Oh and any of the usual 10 Peado's in their top 8 friends list... Pass

Best Answer