(1) Literally, NO ONE CARES. (2) Spammers (3) Adults want children off the site (4) Getting flagged by haters, even when you've done nothing wrong. (5) Fake people (especially the girls) (6) Absolutely STUPID and WORTHLESS questions, which you try to ignore, but simply can't, because of their level of stupidity (7) Rude old people who insult you and tell you to kill yourself. (8) TROLLS (not really a reason, given that they're everywhere) (9) Smartass people who report your question, because it's more like a statement (10) And last but not the least, and the main reason I want to leave EP and will probably because of, that I have no one and even after joining this site, which I thought would help me find someone, I have no one to look up to, take advice and no one who considers me a friend
FedUpTeen FedUpTeen 16-17, M 5 Answers Jun 1 in Doing Good

Its your chioce

Best Answer

Of course it is

Best Answer

Not everyone on EP is a jerk, but the jerks, the creeps, and the trolls do far outnumber the good people. If you want a friend, PM me. I'm around. :)

Best Answer

Friended

Best Answer

How long have you've been on EP? If you've been on here a couple years before, it was better but a lot has changed. Just gotta find some one that fits your expectations. There are good people on here just gotta find them

Best Answer

I've been here since Jan 5th

Best Answer

Ah, if you look around for good people, check their profiles, and look in experience groups that you can relate to, you may have better luck finding some friends. There's always new people joining this site to. Takes patience but it can happen

Best Answer

I'm sorry to hear that man. I know that there are so many things on here that'll make you wanna bash your head against a wall thinking 'why the hell did I com here'. If you need a good friend, add me. I'll be more than happy to help you.

Best Answer

Good for a start.

Best Answer

Some people do care, slightly. But this is an internet site, you can't really expect everyone to take things seriously.

Best Answer