So, there's an older guy at work . He always looks at me smiles, says hello, stares at me when he thinks im not looking and then looks away when i catch him , and what i think, tries to find excuses to be in the same room as me . He touched me on the shoulder once for no reason as he was walking past but didn't say anything and he has also pretended to hit me on the hand with something as he was walking past ( in a complete joking way ) . i find myself to be incredibly attracted to him and want to get to know him better, but for the past two days i feel like he's avoiding me ? i want to just go up and talk to him but we're at work and i don't want to embarrass him or myself .. do you think he likes me ? or am i reading way too much into it ? if you think he does, what do i do ? Bare in mind there is at least a 13 year age gap, maybe more.
jadedrose5 jadedrose5 22-25, F 8 Answers Dec 5, 2012 in Romance & True Love

13 years is nothing I love well I have a crush on a man 18 years older than me. So back to your problem this might seem a bit odd but could you leave him a note or if you two go to lunch at the same time ask him to join you. I would try to find out if he has a wife and family so if you two wanted things to go further you would know before hand if its was possible. Other than that go for it unless you ask you never know. If you want any further thoughts on it send me a message via mail.

Best Answer

Forget age gap. Make your move honey. Before somebody beats you to the punch. lol

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

He likes you and the age difference is making him reluctant to risk rejection. You didn't mention it but do you know for a fact he's not married or involved with someone? If not suggest lunch or a drink after work. Sadly, with the age difference he doesn't want to look super foolish taking the next step so a bit of that burden falls on you. Make it a low key invitation, just lunch or coffee or something. Good luck.

Best Answer

just ask him why don't people talk anymore

Best Answer

Age does not matter, but it sounds like he maybe married and ooking for fun or just flirting. Ask him to lunch and find out.

Best Answer

Dude, if he truly did, believe me you would know.

Best Answer