People here in the USA will hide behind the bible instead of confronting or questioning their fears. I'm not sure why it's either laziness or lack of intelligence

Best Answer

I think so too (That it has to do with fear). We're all afraid of what we don't understand I suppose and we'll exploit anything to justify our stance.

Best Answer

That makes no sense in relation to the question.

Best Answer

They're idiots. If you go to the Cheerios YouTube page, The idiots are screaming about Jews too for some reason. Apparently, it's a Zionist conspiracy to in-purify the white race and General Mills is in on it.....

Best Answer

Thanks, I'll Google that. Crazy hey!

Best Answer

I suppose some people are afraid that their children will figure out that it's okay to date and marry outside of your race.

Best Answer

I always tell people that it maybe a bit late for us adults, but we should have enough sense not to taint our children with our fears and prejudices.

Best Answer

It's sad when we force our fears and prejudices onto our children. It may be too late for us, but not for them.

Best Answer

Because it's hyper politically correct bullshít.

Best Answer

But it is reality. There are many families like that. Does that not sit well with you?... I'm glad you replied BTW. I really want to understand what you find wrong with it, cause it is no longer just an ideal, but a reality.

Best Answer

It's a small part of reality that's been shoved down our throats since segregation and slavery ended. Far more so since Obama got in the white house.

Best Answer

That makes no sense, showing a family on tv is the most "politically correct" thing adverts do, and have been doing for decades. Whether the people shown are black, white or orange shouldn't make a bit of difference.

Best Answer

Showing a family isn't politically correct. I suggest you go look up that term.

Best Answer