Gosh, if it had been the other way around, you could sure bet you'd be hearing about it on ABC, NBC, CBS, and MSNBC. You probably would have also heard more about the rape that happened at the Occupy Cleveland event if it happened at a Teaparty rally too I'd bet. Source on Nazi Party Endorsement: Hotair. http://hotair.com/archives/2011/10/17/great-news-ows-now-endorsed-by-both-communist-and-nazi-parties/ Source on rape: CBS Affiliate/Gannet Newspapers report. http://www.wkyc.com/news/article/211304/45/Cleveland-Rape-alleged-at-Occupy-Cleveland
TwylaMarie TwylaMarie 41-45, F 20 Answers Oct 19, 2011

You seem to really be up on your Nazi party news, Twyla. I wonder what misinformation we could conclude from that.

Best Answer

*stands by to hear what toilette she dug it from*..............................

Best Answer
Best Answer
Best Answer

Sources now included. One is a Gannet story reported through a CBS affiliate. The second is hot air. Sorry, no Fox News.

Best Answer

So then we are hearing it on CBS. Still, what does it say about you that you know so much about the Nazi Party?

Best Answer

where is this great knowledge of the NAZI party you speak of exhibited? All I have seen here is knowledge of some mainstream news reports!

Best Answer

here is the ANP web site urging it's supporters to JOIN in OWS http://americannaziparty.com/news/index.php

Best Answer

Wall street sucks, the Nazi party sucks, the Tea party sucks. Thats all I have to say.

Best Answer

LOL-I agree!

Best Answer

Politics sucks - but at least the tea party is looking to dismantle power from a Washington DC that is completely out of control.

Best Answer

Haven't got the slightest idea what you are talking about. And don't care

Best Answer

Probably not too surprising if you read Hitler's book and discover why he hated the Jews so much. His perception was that they had all of the money and exploited those who did not. Most people have that same perception of Wall St.

Best Answer

You are spot on, but I don't think it's most people, all of the protesters yes but they don't represent 'most' not even 1%.

Best Answer

not surprising that The National Socialist party endorses socialists

Best Answer

No, I heard about the event in Cincinnati Ohio where the protestors cleared out of a park so that a Wedding could take place. And then the Bride and Groom invited them back to be in the Wedding pictures.

Further note this news: http://current.com/community/93486065_kkk-leader-david-duke-endorses-the-tea-party.htm

Does this mean the Tea Party is racist?

Best Answer

Well now the links are included. So you know the part that somehow isn't getting reported as much.

Best Answer

True, thank you. Generally though the protests have been peaceful.

Best Answer

donh2989 - Not surprising at all , they are the two sides of the same coin, A socialist is a socialist no matter what prefix you put on it.

Best Answer

NAZI stands for the " National Socialist Workers Party", learn your history!

Best Answer

So true I agree completely.Some media clearly doesn't like some things to be mentioned yet if it were the Tea Party they would have had "experts" on being interviewed nightly about it.

Best Answer

I do not see the point of the occupy wall street thing. Bunch of people wasting their time, I believe.

Best Answer

Guilt by association?

Best Answer

Just stating the facts. One says Nazi support. One says rapist in the ranks. Draw your own conclusions.

Best Answer
Best Answer

I think the Occupy Wall Street schtick is kind of silly. How long are we going to feed the homeless in the marches again?

Best Answer

Lit ROCKS!

Best Answer

A lot of the so called homeless are homeless by choice. They want no responsibility for anything not even their own welfare.

Best Answer

Freedom to fail is part of freedom. So is freedom to succeed. No secret there. With freedom comes responsibility.

Best Answer

Did you tinfoil had fall off, because the Nazis can read your thoughts and they are coming for you...RUN!

Best Answer

I'm not the one sitting in a park complaining. If we're going to talk Tin hats, I'd start with those people.

Best Answer

But if you were wearing a tea bags hanging from a hat and carrying a gun while that would not be crazy, right? That would be a tea party rally.

Best Answer

carry a gun or associate with nazis. I will choose the gun every time, but I guess we know which one YOU would choose Mtn. Sig Heil

Best Answer

Been to three rallies - mostly because they were in Westlake Center in Seattle where I work. Never saw a gun. Never saw teabags hanging from a hat. I thought liberals were the ones against stereotyping.

Best Answer

so does the communist party and the unions and obama.

Best Answer