Dollyismyleader Dollyismyleader 41-45, F 17 Answers May 29, 2013 in EP

often, yes

Best Answer

That seems to be the pattern

Best Answer

That may be somewhat true, but I have a great deal of anger about many things, but my reading comprehension is excellent, as well as my spelling and grammar.

Best Answer

Being angry is being over emotional.

Best Answer

Smart <br />
Talented<br />
Unique<br />
Person<br />
In<br />
Demand <br />
. melborP a t'nsI gnidaeR dnA

Best Answer

I abhor mnemonics and never use them.

Best Answer

I don't use them either with my students , all of whom have Dyslexia / All of who have Highly gifted I Q Scores .

Best Answer

Mnemonics are the work of the devil for dyslexics. I work with some dyslexic children although mine are not savant, nor especially bright - but not stupid and certainly not aggressive either.

Best Answer

None of mine need their Memory improved and That's what mnemonics is " I don't use it " , Try to have some of your students read from a mirror reflection and see if they read faster , The Medical term is Strephosymbolia .

Best Answer

Yeah, I know what mnemonics are. Well it would depend largely on the classification of their dyslexia of course but all tips are welcome.

Best Answer

Here's one : the four lower case fonts ( d b q p I q p d b )will always appear the same as their counterparts when viewed as if in a mirror thus pill = lliq to the truly Mirror sighted .

Best Answer

So the tread patterns on tires really do affect maneuverability and breaking distance?

Best Answer

Actually, yes. Our brains are compartmentalized the higher reasoning centers of the right and left lobes - visualization language and numbers. and the lymbic or reptilian brain near the brain stem. When angry or afraid - actually the same thing - the lymbic system takes over and reacts in ways to save your life sending signals directly to your muscles and we become robots with an IQ of around 50 totally bypassing the higher reasoning centers of the brain.

Best Answer

That is supposing people come on EP already raging. If that's the case, then yes. But to read a question and then get angry because of offensive content, that's something different altogether. And while stupid reactiveness may be common amongst angered people that hardly has anything to do with reading comprehension. It has more to do with maturity and ability to see the world in greater terms than self.

Best Answer

not really, actually Republicans have been linked to low IQ but it's also cuz they are very uninformed about politics, which is why they vote for people who look down on them and are elite, which is against their own best interests.

Best Answer

Yes, you're right everything on here is about the political right / left continuum - even the questions about dreams and food.

Best Answer

well when you are angry you tend to say a bunch of stupid things or if you are quick to jump to stuff without reading things carefully and get all bent out of shape about it yeah you'd probably say dumb things too so yeah it's true.

Best Answer

I wouldn't call them stupid just limited in their thoughts

Best Answer

how do you define 'stupid'? ;)

Best Answer

thats the question of the day and i'll have to get back to you later on that because honestly i've never thought about it

Best Answer

so i don't really know

Best Answer

I think "limited in their thoughts" is a good starting point.

Best Answer

Like really......?

Best Answer

Does that make you angry?

Best Answer

digressively, no.......

Best Answer

Good news for you then.

Best Answer