I say, "I owe you an apology for ______. I want to tell you that there is no excuse for it, and I'm truly, sincerely sorry."
someonegotmyname someonegotmyname 51-55, F 12 Answers Jan 3, 2013 in Community

It highly depends on a situation. Apologies really are an art- i never saw it that way. They really are magical- aren't they. They can do so much for a relationship- it is absolutely unfathomable.

Best Answer

Personally, I find talk to be cheap. Mostly because I grew up in dysfunction. My norm is not someone else's norm, and there's isn't mine. However, I have an instinctual human capability of knowing right from wrong. So if I have wronged someone, I knew it was wrong before I did it, so I can make no excuse or it isn't an apology. Apologies, also, though they can make an impact, need to be followed with an amends of some sort. That's where it can be tricky and case specific. In the end, I do this for myself, because I value my relationships more than my ego (or at least try) and whether the other person accepts it or NOT I will continue to grow and be at peace.

Best Answer

their's not there's... lol shame on me. I apologize. ;-)

Best Answer

Schedule a time to me, saying that it's something important to You; explain to them when You meet together why You have to aplogize and how You feel, that You were wrong in doing what You've done, and how You may think the man or woman may feel because of what You've Done. The tell them how sorry You really feel and prove to them it WON'T happen again, and that You've learned a lesson in the risk of possibly losing a Friend or Family Member because of Your Actions. There are works of kindness You can also do to help make him/her feel better and know that they can trust You again. God Bless You + i Hope You do the Right Thing . <><

Best Answer

sorry

Best Answer

Admit your error and express your sincere regret for it.

Best Answer

I should write that down for myself.

Best Answer

Never attempt an excuse, provide a solution.

Best Answer