dont over do it.."less is more"

Best Answer

Did they specify around 1000? or anything above that? Something to think about.... most people have short attention spans.

Best Answer

It was specified as minimum 1000 words. It is the same in the previous semester. 1000 words is always the minimum amount.

Best Answer

If the teacher is giving you an assignment of 1m words then they will gear their brains to judgement around 1m words but if you go on and on.<br />
Remember this is a test for 1000 words, books newspapers, and many assiginments in the working world try to stay within thier boundries.<br />
Just say your boss sends you tells this is what I need and he says keepi it to 300 words.<br />
So you write a story and it is 1000 words and they have to redo, or retypset to acomodate for over load.<br />
You can do it, show yourself, and your teacher that you can be flexible within reason.

Best Answer

Be throuogh without throwing in a bunch of "fluff"

Best Answer

between 1500, and 1800 is ok, just don't do alot of repeat in your assignment

Best Answer

I know that my lecturers allowed a 10% above or below limit. Anything over 1100 or under 900 would receive an instant 10% penalty. Best to condense it down.

Best Answer

well you could write th e3000 words then cross out two of every threee...

Best Answer

go 2000.. halfway between lol, it's probably not gonna hurt if you add more, and that shows ur ready to do more than asked for (:

Best Answer