I'm NOT going into detail..I'm usually an open book..but this one I'm keeping to myself...
PrincessMaine PrincessMaine 46-50, F 11 Answers Oct 30, 2012 in WTK

Packing up my babes and moving halfway across the country to be with my lady. No regrets thus far.

Best Answer

Very, very NICE!!

Best Answer

Came to that point in my life where my head couldn't rule anymore. Kids have settled in just fine.

Best Answer

never ever regret it.

Best Answer

continuing a relationship that it was very complicated.. Do u regret? NO :)

Best Answer

In a moment of clarity on the day after Thanksgiving in 2010, i had a spiritual experience and felt god all around me. I decided to let him into my life right then and there and I have not regretted it....

Best Answer

The biggest decision I made in my life, that I made about 22 years ago was a big mistake.

Best Answer

I will never regret it, going to my new life, my new adventure.

Best Answer

Biggest decision I ever made was popping the question and no, I don't regret it. [:{)

Best Answer

December 1999 didn't break up with my boyfriend. Ended up pregnant, and missed out on the perfect guy for me. I love my kids, but i wish they had a different father.

Best Answer

Marrying him.... Cannot say I regret it since we were blessed with four beautiful children... The only regret is the length of time I stayed in the marriage.

Best Answer

Dating my ex, and yes i do regret it. I was abused through out most of the relationship until I turned around one day and hit him back.

Best Answer