Stones. They aren't quitters. And they put a lot more soul into the sound.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Quitters? A band isn't a religious order that people vow to stay in. They wanted to do something else.

Best Answer

Exactly, you're making my point.

Best Answer

The Beatles, their talent is unmatched.

Best Answer

Agreed. :-)

Best Answer

Ok, so that explains your user name... ;)

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Beatles all the way--still can't believe how young they were when they wrote all those brilliant songs. Practically babies!

Best Answer

by the way-I love the Stones, too

Best Answer

Beatles and early stones were different, but on a par. But for pure musical evolution and creative talent it has to be the Beatles.

Best Answer

Rolling Stonessss

Best Answer

The Beatles, no question about it!

Best Answer

stones...TOTALLY

Best Answer

Mick and the boys...hands down..they are still going strong.

Best Answer

In the end, for me it comes down to personal preference. I always preferred the Rolling Stones because of their rhythm and blues sound that came across much more professional than the garage rock sound of the Beatles. I love their ballad pieces like Lady Jane, Ruby Tuesday and Time is on my side.

Best Answer

BEATLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

Beatles. They changed the way the 20th century sounded. But the Stones had and have more sex. Solution: Live like a Rolling Stone and listen to the Beatles from time to time...

Best Answer

The Stones...Better music.

Best Answer

Impossible for me to pick haha I just read Keith Richard bio and it was great but Iv been a die hard beatles fan for years

Best Answer

Both the sound track of my childhood. Oh the Stones, mainly for how long they have been going.

Best Answer

AC/DC

Best Answer

Really??????? ;)

Best Answer

The Stones

Best Answer

I like both I have seen the Rolling stones ,and seen various Beatles tribute acts the best was the mersey Beatles ,

Best Answer

Can I like them both? Only can Mick Jagger please call it quits. he's ruining all of his great songs.. Same with Steven Tyler! His rendition of the National Anthem to open the Pats Ravin's game was that side of awful that happens when your an old rock star, everyone loves you, now just go away.

Best Answer

both

Best Answer

The Beatles... I listen to them every week! <3

Best Answer