You can draw from your own details. I have mine... Saddening... I am a righteous follower for what I believe in. But how many times do you have to put up with crazy crap? Without going to your own extremes? Sorry, Cannot go into detail at this point...
PrincessMaine PrincessMaine 46-50, F 14 Answers Dec 13, 2012 in Parenting & Family

As it is said, "Fool me once, shame on you...fool me twice, shame on me!"

Best Answer

I give people the doubt and the benefit of proving my doubt wrong.

Best Answer

When I no longer have dependents, I'm taking care of the issues.

Best Answer

You still have to contemplate the possibility, as well as the other one, i.e, you're taken advantage of.

Best Answer

forgive and get away so you wont have to forgive again or else just keep forgiving i guess ba<x>sed on how much forgiveness you need from god

Best Answer

just once.

Best Answer

there is a limit to letting them get away with this but it different in each of us and different for everyone we deal with. If you are at the end with his one tell them rather than obsess over it and cause yourself distress

Best Answer

Where the authorities are concerned I would always give the benefit of any doubt to the individual,due to my personal experiences of the lying hypocrites.Er,just saying princess :)

Best Answer

pretty much Ive learned that after the 3rd time........youre out!!!.........any more then that and youre inviting the burn you get

Best Answer

Please Sir, give me some HOPE....I have always loved you!

Best Answer

When ppl do you wrong.....especially those close to us we should ...in my opinion...give them a 2nd chance to redeem themselves....if it happens again....I would say its got to depend on the circumstances.....but unless it is a complete and total breach of the relationship.....once more is generally worth a shot. But if it occurs again.....even if that may be a family member...youve got to switch into a self preservation mode. At that point in my experience...and Ive been through this.....the person is doing nothing more then using you and taking advantage of your kindness....at that point ...as hard as it is...and trust me it is.....youve got to cut them lose and take care of you and your emotions....its does you no good to burn yourself out over it....and they wont stop until you tell them ENOUGH.....I hope that helps....im here if you need me!!

Best Answer

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.” <br />
― Maya Angelou <br />
Forgiveness doesn't mean allowing oneself to continue to treated badly. Good Boundary can let good in and keep much bad out. <br />
(I must admit I am still working on all this but I know it to be true)

Best Answer

Two times, max I think. I did that.... Twice...burn and burn. I don't need to know a third time. I learned my lesson ;) good luck!

Best Answer

It depends on the situation. I don't like being lied to and if someone 'seems' to be lying to me or repeating the same situation, I guess 2 is my max. I then make it so that the situation does not present itself again. I just remove them from being able to perpetuate it.<br />
That is why I have such a hard time with my wife's son. I can't do anything about his perpetuation.

Best Answer