The sixties and seventies. It was a time of love songs.The Beatles were here and music in the air everywhere.

Best Answer

that is so hard to answer because I like so much music ... from the 20's and 40s to the modern and classics ... but I did enjoy disco in the late 70's - it was a great sound with so much smooth funk and ba<x>se notes and jiving sound.... and the slinky clothes ... the background sunset colors and the sparkles and girls were allowed to be girls and the guys were more hair unfortunately and all that ornagey pastels and blues and american coastal themes with space fashions and lighting it was cool ....and the punk pop of the late 70-early 80s was a bit more british ... and its hard to beat the new romantics of the 80s ...they were suave and clean cut and fresh... but I also thing the sound of the late 80s and early 90s was good too.. and the 00's .. you got to appreciate a few to comprehend the contrasting sounds...

Best Answer

when you put it like that, this is a tough question..lol.

Best Answer

90's

Best Answer

The thirties for gutsy folk <br />
The sixties for rock and roll combined with some very controversial (anti-vietnam-war) folk

Best Answer

The 70s

Best Answer

the 70's . . . 1870's that is. Wagner's Die Walkure; Tchaikovsky's Romeo & Juliet; Dvorak, Strauss and Verdi were all writing. Edison inventing the phonograph! Great decade for breathtaking music!

Best Answer

Very true...140 years ago...my god, thats scary.

Best Answer

70s, for sure

Best Answer

90's hair metal, smooth jaz and new jack swing music. now it's all computor rap and a bunch of losers making crap.

Best Answer

The 90s.

Best Answer

When the band Queen rocked the stage

Best Answer

The 60's

Best Answer