how did it FEEL? Details, please. Thank you.
PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 9 Answers Oct 14, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

I tuck all my babies in at night, many nights they sleep in my room, I have a double King bedso there is plenty of room. I check on them all night. I call them my angel babies.

Best Answer

NIce. Are they children or animals?

Best Answer

Children, 2 boys and a girl. :0) they are the most loving children.

Best Answer

Two and a half weeks ago, almost three. It was in hospital, after me being beaten up. There was this nurse who tucked me in, several times actually. I could almost not move, but my legs kept throwing off the blankets.

After the whole evening, it felt tremendous. Someone I just met, being so loving and caring. It made me feel safe.

Best Answer

Beaten up, love? No...We are sure signs of safety. We can be trusted. It is who we are always. Your words are lovely. Thank you.

Best Answer

See my story on it.

Best Answer

My children are now grown, so it's been awhile since I tucked someone in. But like some others, I was tucked in by nurses in the hospital. But that's a place I try to avoid being a guest of. lol

Best Answer

It was five years ago, I had been at the hospital for three days, sitting in the intensive care waiting room, as my mother sleep connected to tubes and IV's, and fighting for her life. I sat almost in a coma like state, I couldn't eat, or think, or move, I was numb, as I waited for some sign of hope. I couldn't even pray, I just remember saying Please God, over and over. Finally my husband who had stayed at the homefront to take care of kids, and household, came to find me. He stayed with me for a few hours until the nurse came out and told me that the worst was over, they were taking mom to a room, and she was weak, but going to pull through. They told me to go home, which was 50 miles away. Against my will I went, that night my husband ran me a bath, made me some soup, and put me to bed. He didn't even get under the covers, he just held me as I fell to a much needed slumber..

Best Answer

I never tucked anyone in. I can't remember being tucked in by my parents, and I remember since I was 1.

Best Answer

my children,twenty years ago. I don't recall my mother ever tucking me in

Best Answer