I think not.
abrokenlittlegirl abrokenlittlegirl 46-50, F 6 Answers Jun 8 in Dating & Relationships

No

Best Answer

you expect me to answer that?

Best Answer

Possible? Maybe. Boring? Absolutely.

Best Answer

its not possible:(

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

I didn't think so either

Best Answer

If you do not form close relationships with individuals then it is possible not to expect anything from them. I can only say if you and I were in a relationship of what ever you like to describe it. I would tell you what I do for you and then tell or ask you to do the same for me. I have never had friendships or sexual relationships without understood boundries and makes and breaks. Now I wont lie, most women I have dated were not ready to say we were a item clearly. If they couldnt or wouldnt say that then i would say sorry i cannot live the way you want and the relationship would not start or move forward. In my present relationship with my girlfriend of over a year we agreed to be monogomous with each other only. And over the past year about once a month we talk about it because it is a big issue with both of us. The only disappointment was when my girlfriend had to go home because her dad had cancer on my graduation ceremony. But she did come back later after the ceremony and came to the grad party with me. If we are successful is that we truly are well matched but we constantly communicate with each other. If not face to face it is texting or video chatting. I hope i helped in some way.

Best Answer