Lying and telling a woman that her pants don't make her butt look fat is not nearly as bad as lying in court when you say, "I didn't kill him." So no, I disagree with the bible.

Best Answer

The bible was written a VERY long time ago by an old half senile dude. Much of it is not relevant in today's society.

Best Answer

Agreed but nearly every conservative politician uses the bible as their go-to for everything...which has an effect on society still

Best Answer

Yes I know. They quote the old bible because they have nothing original to say.

Best Answer

The Bible says = disagree!

Best Answer

LOL, so true!

Best Answer

i agree that the bible says it, but i dont believe they are.

Best Answer

Question is, why are you wasting your time reading the bible?

Best Answer

I grew up in the church so it kinda stuck with me

Best Answer

disagree

Best Answer

Actually Jesus said there are greater and lesser sins. When he was talking to Pontius Pilate he said the ones who delivered him "had the greater sin". There are other places where Jesus implies that there are greater and lesser punishments also.

Best Answer

do you have the verse? there is alot of stuff that people take out of context and judge it all by itself.

Best Answer

1John 5:16,17

Best Answer

from my husband: there is one sin that leads to death and that is an unwillingness to repent. if one is willing to change then His mercy is there anytime one is ready.

Best Answer

Sins are only equal in the fact that they cause seperation between you and God. But in regards to punishment, God is a just God and the more severe the sin the greater penalty to pay.

Best Answer

well if a sin is a sin mite as well just kill the blote

Best Answer

Well you could covent my man all you want, but if you take away my American Idol (Rule 2 for you non God wads) I'll, I mean God will kill you!!

Best Answer

i dont think j walking is a sin ! yes i agree they are

Best Answer

I dunno about that. I know about Matthew's unacceptable words: 12:31-32<br />
31. And so I tell you, every kind of sin and slander can be forgiven, but blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven. 32 Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come.<br />
Shameful statement.

Best Answer

i have heard there is alot of false teaching on that scripture.

Best Answer

Yeah, I don't agree with the bible on that aspect. Nor do I believe in it's turn the cheek creed.

Best Answer

it means a sin is a sin, yes i agree, if you commit a sin then you are no better than anyone else

Best Answer

Whoever said Jay walking was a sin? It may be against man's law, but a sin is against God's law. I don't know about you, but I've never read in the Bible "Thou shalt not Jaywalk".

Best Answer

All sin is lawlessness.

(1 John 3:4) 4 Everyone who practices sin is also practicing lawlessness, and sin is lawlessness.

(1 John 3:8) . . .The one who practices sin originates with the Devil, because the Devil has been sinning from the beginning. . . .

Best Answer