I confess I believe the Bible is fantastic work of historical fiction.

Best Answer

I stand here as well.

Best Answer

I confess that I walked away from God about 2 years ago and got caught up in the worldy life. He has been revealing himself to me and I haven't been acknowledging him. Repentance is as simple as making a decision to change and I've decided today to make Christ my lord again. My life has fallen apart and I'm not happy at all. I am nothing without Christ.

Best Answer

LMFAO !!! jeez that's pathetic

Best Answer

It's not at all pathetic to me :)

Best Answer

Amen to that! Praise God that you found Him again. He is my savior too. I couldn't live each day without Him. He is the first person that I talk to when I wake up and the last person I talk to before bed.

Best Answer

I have lots of journals with prayers over the years to him, I was looking through so and i was like, "wow, what happen to me?" Like how can we pray to God and out of the same mouth curse man? I had to repent again and go back to what I know and was called to.

Best Answer

Giving and receiving multiple rimjobs....<br />
and thoroughly enjoying it!<br />
"Those who are afraid to eat *** are afraid to live". :D

Best Answer

You made me laugh, hope God was not watching :)

Best Answer

ya but check this out. This sticker out of my box of crackerjacks says not to do that and it dooesnt advocate rape or slavory.

Best Answer

I would like to confess that I would like to sin more, my life is pretty routine and boring.

Best Answer

i really don't know anything, but people seem to think i do.

Best Answer

I confess, I don't read the bible like I used to.

Best Answer

atheism .. why not grow up ?

Best Answer

Define sin.

Best Answer

A willful violation of God's laws as set forth in the Bible. It can also be a wrong attitude of self-centredness.

Best Answer

Then no.

Best Answer