Meat, vegetable, fruit (the tomato), grain, dairy. Just eat one, and not every day because it is fairly high in calories, what's the problem? Throw in a small fries and you get even more vitamins, potatoes being one of the most complete foods around.
ChipmunkErnie ChipmunkErnie 61-65, M 13 Answers Nov 1, 2010

McDonalds? That crap is only good for making you sick and fat. You can do better if you're eating out and on a budget.

Best Answer

The Big Mac is a balanced in my left hand and a large milkshake in my right hand both perfectly balanced

Best Answer

get a piece of big mac meat and squeeze it hard make sure you have a cup underneath the amount of fat that comes out is absurd

Best Answer

Yummmy! Any chef will tell you that what makes a piece of meat tender and taste good is the amount of fat (aka marbling) in it. No fat, the meat is dry and tasteless.

Best Answer

They're ok as long as you just have them occasionally.

Best Answer

I used to get the urge about once per month. Soon after the delightful treat I wondered why I would do this to myself. I haven't been to McDonald's in months.

I had a thought/ maybe a dream, a while ago...that none of the food at McD's was really real food.

Best Answer

Sounds like you are having a Big Mac Attack! (:

Best Answer

Not at the moment -- but maybe once a month we get MacDonald's as a treat.

Best Answer

Only in Siberia

Best Answer

*LMAO* high calorie low nutrition and a lot of preservatives to clog up the arteries..sounds balanced to me.

Best Answer

Are you an employee or shareholder?

Best Answer

A customer about once a month for a treat

Best Answer