ohfuckitandbehappy ohfuckitandbehappy 18-21, M 17 Answers Feb 1, 2013 in Community

My friend telling me she was going to kill herself and I couldn't do anything about it.

Best Answer

Sorry about that.

Best Answer

You could have beat her to it.

Best Answer

Thank you.

Best Answer

my entire body the day after I slammed hard skateboarding. I ended up in the hospital for a concussion i had to get 9 stitches right above my temple. If I had hit a rock I'd be dead right now.

Best Answer

Hunger pain ;)

Best Answer

ha, I know that...

Best Answer

I never starved litterally! When I am hungry and I wait too long that's physical pain for me. haha

Best Answer

oh ^^. Once I had to lay in the hospital for some days and they gave me nothing to eat nor to drink, only some minerals which they injected through my veins... believe me, how delicious was water when I could drink...^^

Best Answer

Broken heart.

Best Answer

Doctor resetting out of place broken femor bone. Owe<br />
Or wife about to leave

Best Answer

when my twin seed she wonted to die because she hated life and seed the only resin she was still alive was because of me.<br />
she is vary happy now <3

Best Answer

All the pains in my *****

Best Answer

The emotional pain I felt after my dad committed suicide.

Best Answer

Physically when I received seven fractured ribs from a gang fight while protecting my younger brother. <br />
Emotionally the day my son's mother disappeared with him without so much as a word without an explanation or even a note saying F U!

Best Answer

Moving 2000 miles away from those I love the most!

Best Answer

Getting stung in the ear by a bald faced hornet. Even worse than my jaw surgery recovery!

Best Answer

Seriously....being forgotten....<br />
...that hurt...

Best Answer

How could anyone forget you? &lt;3 ;)

Best Answer

Not possible to forget you :-)

Best Answer

oh....it's in the past now....oh well... ;)

Best Answer

Pass a few kidney stones, whoooo was that fun!

Best Answer

idk i dont really remember

Best Answer