juggalove juggalove 31-35, F 13 Answers Mar 5, 2011

...it's stress ...eyes are tired

Best Answer

but i'm not stressed, actually today was one of my better days, and i had plenty of sleep....

Best Answer

I suffer from the same condition. My doctor told me the twitches are called blepharospasms, and are brought on by stress, lack of sleep, and caffeine. I effectively eliminated all caffeine from my diet, and made a conscious effort to get more rest, and it stopped for almost 6 months, but recently started up again, with no relief. I'm thinking once springtime arrives, and I can get outdoors and exercise more, the condition will improve.

Best Answer

oh my! i'm so thrilled, thank out

Best Answer

It uses to happen if you had been switching from heat to cold enviroment, or something like doing your hair with dryer or blower and then to cold a/c . <br />
It's an spasm and any antispasmodic pill will make it feel better.

Best Answer

thank you for that, but i don't like to take pills. but i have been running in and out all day and this is germany..... so i guess that's it. thanks :)

Best Answer

It usually happens to me when I'm nervous or upset.<br />
If you are one or both of the above, maybe make some tea and calm yourself down.

Best Answer

but this was a great day, and i live on cat-nip and chamomile tea.... come to think of it- that sounds good. ima make me some :)

Best Answer

We have nerve endings all over our body. Occasionally one misfires which causes muscle twitching. A temporary condition that can occur anywhere on the human body. No big deal really.<br />
That is a bit longer than usual, just don't plan on air travel in your condition, a twitching eyelid is probably grounds for a ***** search these days LOL

Best Answer

but for a whole day, or two?

Best Answer

Try taking a calcium/magnesium capsule with some food that contains a bit of fat, like peanut butter or plain yogurt.

Best Answer

when i crave "candy" i eat peanut butter or fruit or nuts etc

Best Answer

Back when I was in the military, stress used to cause my eyelid to twitch all the time. It was really unnerving. Once I got out, it stopped. Imagine that.

Best Answer

well getting away from uncle sam isn't an option at this time :(

Best Answer

Not enough sleep...

Best Answer

i spend a 3rd of my life asleep :/

Best Answer

Need to eat a Banana

Best Answer

will do

Best Answer

It's the tiny tracker I put in there so I would know if you brushed your teeth or not...<br />
No seriously, I don't know. Happens to me sometimes. Pretty weird.

Best Answer

lmao! i promise! i brushed!

Best Answer

Don't know why but it happens to me all the time, is harmless.

Best Answer

oh i know it's harmless, but i haven't had it happen for a whole day in years. but thanks for the reassurance :)

Best Answer