okayjade okayjade 16-17, F 19 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in Broken Hearts & Betrayal

Maybe he is socially inept. Guys in your age bracket haven't had much experience at dating.<br />
Tell him that you want to take dancing lessons, or something, and that you need a partner to practice with. Think of an activity, like that, that takes a partner. You know. Dancing or tennis.<br />
Or tell him that you found some good pot to smoke. Maybe he will like that.

Best Answer

the pot thing made me laugh hahaha! thank you!

Best Answer

sure! go out and find a handsome man and show him off and take a pic and put it on his face book! also be prepared to have the phone ring!

Best Answer

Just show him how nice and sweet you are. Even if you feel like it's over the top nice, it's not possible. Just be really nice and he will notice.

Best Answer

no, don't do that.

Best Answer

dont do that?

Best Answer

Why not do that?

Best Answer

It works for me..

Best Answer

I'd would go to his front door stark *** naked! He'll notice!

Best Answer

Get his attention by being fun and making lots of friends so that wherever you go, people are always saying hi.

Best Answer

if he isn`t interested then try to make he be like make an excuse to talk to him for about 50 seconds then go away leaving him in mystery and never give him the reason why u talked to him that will make him curious (even if he had a gf he`ll interested in u) boys don`t like to be in mystery (except if he was gay XD so check that first) but don`t be so obvious and don`t talk to him a lot after that there are other steps u may do but let`s get him to talk to u first

Best Answer

if he feels that way you are better off without him

Best Answer

I have a boy in my class that i like and he pertends that im not even in his class

Best Answer

then you know how i feel.

Best Answer

I'd look around for someone more interested.<br />
Did you get your name from the Weezer song?

Best Answer

yes i did haha.

Best Answer

Love the video and they're a fun band. :)

Best Answer

its great isnt it haha! and i know they are brilliant!

Best Answer

You just have to have confidence and be yourself, guys can feel it when you're not (: .

Best Answer

i find it so hard to be confident, i always feel like theres someone so much better than me

Best Answer

I fully understand you. Though the girls that you think are 'better' than you, are just the girls who don't think that of other girls, ironic isn't it (: .. You are who you are; and if you live that way, then you're the best person there'll ever be.

Best Answer

Nope move on to someone worthy of you

Best Answer

Why try? There are others out there who will notice you and you won't have to do all the work. Why hand him the power to make your life wonderful or miserable?

Best Answer

He's the first person ive had any feelings for after an old abusive relationship and it felt so good that i finally had gotten over my trust issues, its so annoying.

Best Answer

Falling for someone who's emotionally unavailable sounds like a potential recipe for a new abusive relationship. I'd be careful.

Best Answer

i never thought of it that way, thank you for the concern though!

Best Answer