tiiaaa tiiaaa 13-15, F 5 Answers Mar 25 in Dating & Relationships

Is that a problem, or are you bragging?

Best Answer

I'm not bragging! I'm upset that they say that they could get me anytime

Best Answer

They are bragging. They are probably saying that to make themselves feel better. I suspect it says more about them than you (i.e. are they conceited or delusional).
Though I'd also ask how many people think/say that. Perhaps you are very sensitive to one or two people saying that (and they might say it to everyone),

Best Answer

translation required!

Best Answer

What does that mean?

Best Answer

wow!

Best Answer

Best thing to do is not be that girl.

Best Answer

But I joke around with them

Best Answer

But I'm not THAT kind of person

Best Answer

Make sure you hold onto that. Its a slippery slope. I had a best friend who was uncommonly beautiful who at a young age got caught up in boys and flirting. She wasn't able to have a real fulfilling relationship for ten years after that. I don't know you or anything about you but don't do that.

Best Answer

Thank you for advising me :)

Best Answer

hi dear, can we become friends at skype, you can give me your skype or add me on my skype : coolgeek99.

Best Answer

You have 2 Options Birdie :-<br />
1. Ignore em and feel good about the fact that you are getting attention. <br />
2. Ignore em and understand that you DO NOT need attention from such idiots and morons <br />
And in your position, I would focus on what is important for the long term, which is your studies and make sure this does not effect anything in your life.

Best Answer

Thanks for your help :)

Best Answer

Just some wisdom picked up from 25 years of my life :)

Happy to help!

Best Answer