Yeah, and I'm Gemma Atkinson :-P<br />
(Well I could be if I got married to someone called Atkinson, but not *that* one lol)

Best Answer

He's a pissa- the story keeps morphing into more and more incredulity

Best Answer

Life alert, works great when I lock my keys out of my car.

Best Answer

How's it work when you have 5,000 lives on your hands

Best Answer

Whether he jumped or just fell he's paid to know the consequences are the same. What difference does it make to the passengers or their families?

Best Answer

He examplifies exactly what is wrong with Italy: incompetence, corruption and nepotism...and he probably will find a lawyer that will allow him to avoid prison!! Of course he just wanted to save his hide!!

Best Answer

I have no problem with him finding the best representation he can get. Due process is king in my world- Its vital point is NOT to find him innocent but to insure the Prosecution does its job in convicting him. Viewed from that perspective, maybe you wouldn't begrudge him "a lawyer that will allow him to avoid prison". Those lawyers keep the system on its toes.

Best Answer

I don't mind a lawyer that does his work. And I hope the Prosecution convicts him if they find him guilty, but I'm fairly sure that won't happen or if it does he'll be able to walk freely after a short time in prison. This is not the fisrt time this has happened and you can't possibly tell me that you believe that money that allows you a good lawyer and relationships with 'people-who-count' don't change the outcome!

Best Answer

The captain must have learned that move from his grandad who used it back in world war 2.

Best Answer

I'm married to one of Italian decent- then do have a stubborn streak- no matter how stupid the cause

Best Answer