Lets say the ONLY WAY to stop the abuse is to adopt the children and care for them in your home. Would you? Why?
warriortears warriortears 22-25 8 Answers Dec 25, 2012 in Community

Yes, because I went through the same thing. None of the neighbors did a damn thing even though they knew about the abuse. Somebody stepping in could have made a huge difference in my life. I would never want for a kid to have to go through what I did, and I'd do everything in my power to prevent it.

Best Answer

I'm so sorry... :(

Best Answer

It's ok dude.

Best Answer

u need to call somebody like cops now cause itggets worse longer it lasts. please call somebody soom

Best Answer

Yes. Or call the police...social services can assist the children too...abuse is never tolerated or accepted. I'm not going to bare witness and allow evil to fester and those kids will suffer from trauma and emotional scars if it isn't stopped.

Best Answer

Yes because its a sin to see bad things happening to others and not to do anything about it

Best Answer

Help them.

Best Answer

If it is not in a country like Norway 'ok'. But even then we need not punish or abuse the children. If we mingle with them and play with them children are more decent than us.

Best Answer

I don't understand what the difference would be if it were in Norway or not?

Best Answer

In Norway if children are troubled parents will be imprisoned. Recently an Indian couple were imprisoned for just shouting at their children in Norway.

Best Answer

That's. absolutely ridiculous ...Norway the police state .

Best Answer