completelyinlove completelyinlove 46-50, M 5 Answers Oct 6, 2012 in EP

It would be a good start if all the alleged facts were revealed on both sides rather than being hidden by one or other lawyer who is trying to "protect" his/her client.

Best Answer

I think the current legal system is more about lawyers getting one over on each other, relating to old laws and previous judge rulings that happened 50 years ago to try and influence a case.

Sometimes, the media and press trial a suspect before it even gets to court. How can you have a fair trail, when for 3 weeks, everyone has read he/she is guilty in the news - not that they know that, for sure.

Best Answer

Let me ask my attorney brother who makes $160K per year at his first job (no I'm not jealous...)

Best Answer

Greed will forever taint the legal system. It's a lack of character that destroys the system. It would work fine in the presence of decent people.

Best Answer