Dude's got too much yeast in his diet, me thinks.
NotRyan NotRyan 26-30, M 6 Answers Nov 20, 2012 in Movies & TV

I see what you did there.

Best Answer

Memebase comment = Boo!

Best Answer

The fact that people believe the comment derived from membase = Boo!

Best Answer

i loved that movie.....and why do you say that? what am i missing??

Best Answer

Bread rises in the oven, the Dark Knight rises, therefore, he is bread.

Best Answer

It's a joke. The dark night rises... like a piece of bread... people... no one understands dry silly humor anymore... sad... The British are the kings of dry silly humor... but no!!! Some American guy, sadly up to 3am because he nothing better to do has to explain it? So, I will excplain it... When a dark knight rises... you should make sure he has enough yeast! Because it is hard for a knight to rise since it is very heavy! If you threw a knight in a lake that is 8 feet deep, he would drown! Unless he was very tall! Which by all probabilities... he is short and squat for knights. Back in midevil times; they were a lot shorter than us because the doctors were monks and they BLED you! How can you get taller when some monk takes your blood? Barbaric! So, knights were generally smaller and squatter in physical size. See, makes perfect sense! They would drown in 8 feet of water. All that armor is just to heavy and he would never get it off in time to save his life. So, because he is so heavy, you must have a lot of yeast if you are going to bake him! "He just won't rise... otherwise..." hey. Other than that, being in an oven baking that long would defintitely give him a tan beyond recognition. So, baking a "dark" night so he can rise basically means that he will be very dark anyways so you don't really have to find a dark one, but remember? You need special care in the culinary arts... like someone who is a baker or something. It won't come cheap. Baking a knight is a great undertaking. It's not like a pig feast or something. Pigs on a spit, roasting to perfection is a lot easier to do. So, baking a knight, especially one who can fight back before he is cooked means... It means money! You have to hire other knights... trained ones to subdue him. Then, you have to take the time to convince those hired killer knights that they will not be baked in place of him! That means mediators. They need to be payed. Then you need an oven big enough for him. Most likely, the nearest one would be very far away and not be cost effective. So, you spend the money to build one giant oven! Then you have to find a baker, a special baker, most likely a lunitic baker who actually would do something like that... time and more money. And, then what would you do with him once he is cooked... eat him? Shipping him to some remote polynesian tribe that actually eats people is also quite expensive... so, all in all... cooking a dark knight so he can rise with yeast is not practical anyways. So, if the dark knight actually rises what will you do with him... DISPLAY HIM? It's best to just throw him away... and make cookies or something...

Best Answer

lol, you said "to" instead of "too"

Best Answer

LOL:) And, I like to write "becuase" in stead of "because." Us long winded writers make up ungody long stuff, becasue it takes forever for me to spit out what I want to say and with to many words to work with we forget the spelling right. Or..., I could have said, "I just can't spell!" Too short...

Best Answer

He rises because he had stopped being the dark knight for a while and become a recluse.<br />
Perhaps bread has been on your mind.. lol

Best Answer

Yep, that's literally why he rises, but I prefer the bread theory.

Best Answer

yeast is funny

Best Answer

Yeah....what violet asked .....I'm curious too......

Best Answer