This is a terrible and tragic account, both these diagnoses are highly unlikely and are simply used to sell the remedies which will not work at all, except for some temporarily psychological effect of the use of any expensive medicines. You are being cheated, do not buy the vitamins and do absolutely not buy the fraud test that is being sold there. Both diagnoses are largely invented conditions and if for some reason 4 out 5 would not test positive how for God's sake do you know that these conditions do exist? Deceiving vulnerable people is so easy and so mean. But the fact that you ask the question is a clear sign that you do not trust the situation either, rightly so. There must be better and cheaper (real) doctors.

Best Answer

Thank you for the comments. ..... I'm 100% with you on the doctor and vitamins. On the diagnosis, the jury is out. I'm old enough to know that when the medical profession doesn't know why a patient is sick, they call the illness psychosomatic, or slap a label on it (Lymn, and Chronic Fatigue) which is little more than a collection of symptoms with no definitive cure. ....... I know it's not psychosomatic. I know she is in horrible pan most of the time. I know it's not something that most general practitioners are trained to diagnose -- if there is a diagnosis. ...... The medical profession has failed my daughter. In desperation, she's turned to a doctor that I consider highly suspect, but unless I can find something real, my telling her that her doctor is a quack would only be adding to the depression and desperation she is feeling. ...... I'm grasping at straws, hoping for a lead that will take me to some real answers that will help. ...... Again, thank you; it was very kind of you to respond. And I apologize if this turned into a bit of a rant.

Best Answer

I have CFS. It took me almost 2 years to get that diagnosis. There's no way of determining if a person has CFS after 1 doctor visit. It's only diagnosed after all other possible illnesses and diseases have been ruled out....it takes time and a lot of doctors and tests. I'd seriously question this doctor.

Best Answer

The only thing that helps me is daily exercise. No vitamins, supplements or medications.....good old fashion exercise. I have to really push myself to do it but it does help.

Best Answer

Thank you. That was my take on it.

Best Answer

Just a simple walk everyday will give her more energy. She probably won't feel like doing it but really push her.

Best Answer

A researcher at Brigham Young University sent Colloidal Silver to two different labs including UCLA Medical Center, and reported "It not only killed the HIV virus but every virus that was tested in the labs". According to FDA rules, Colloidal Silver cannot be used for treating the HIV virus, but it could be used as an antibiotic for all acquired diseases of active AIDS. For several decades, silver has proven itself in the treatment of burns, and eye, ear, nose, throat, vaginal, rectal, and urinary tract infections. Silver has been prescribed as an adjunct treatment for reproductive disorders in women and the circulatory system, as well as a treatment for AIDS infective complications. It has been used as a remedy for allergies, boils, ulcers, lesions, thyroid conditions, infantile diseases, parasites, wounds of the eye, enlarged prostate, warts, bladder inflammation, infections of the inner ear, sleepwalking and anorexia nervosa. Colloidal Silver also acts as a tissue regenerator by stimulation the production of de-differentiating cells, which promotes the replacement of specialized cells. <br />
The following is a partial list of the more than 650 disease conditions in which colloidal silver has demonstrated proven clinical improvement: Acne, Acne Rosacea, Anthrax Bacilli, Arthritis, Athlete’s Foot, Blood Poisoning, Bladder Infections, Bubonic Plague, Blood Parasites (causes gray hair), Cancer, Candidia (Yeast Infection), Chilbains, Cholera, Chronic Fatigue, Colitis, Conjunctivitis, Cystitis, Dermatitis, Diabetes, Diptheria, Dysentery, Eczema, Fibrositis, Gastritis, Gonorrhea, Hepatitis, Herpes Virus, Hay Fever, Impetigo, Influenza, Keratitis, Leprosy, Leukemia, Lupus, Lyme Disease, Lymphagitis, Malaria, Meningitis, Neurasthenia, Ophthalmia, Pneumonia, Pleurisy, Pruritis Ani, Psoriasis, Pymphagitis, Rheumatism, Rhiritis, Ringworm, Rosacea, Scarlet Fever, Seborrhea, Septicemia, Shingles, Skin Cancer, Staph Infection, Stomach Flu, Strep, Syphilis, Tonsillitis, Toxemia, Trench foot, Trachoma, Tuberculosis, Whooping Cough. It is also used for all bacterial, fungal and viral attacks on plants. Simply spray diluted silver on the leaves and add to soil water. (Ref. 1,2,3,6,7,10,11) Floral and Garden

Best Answer

Thank you for the information. I will look into it.

Best Answer

Good luck!! you should also check out Mike Adams..."The health Ranger" and the "Vaccine Risk Awareness Center"

Best Answer