I never bought that junk but tried online info and it was junk. Ate raw chilli and lost half my body weight(eating all the junk I want to) in a few days and now I'm losing more...which isn't always safest option. Fact is, these people are finishing our money on junk when we can lose ALOT of weight by doing simple things. Humanity has failed me, lol:-)
heavensmissinanangel heavensmissinanangel 26-30, F 6 Answers Jan 11 in Health

yup folks want quick fix and diet companies want quick buck of course it doesnt work because weight loss take dedication and hard work not pills and wishing

Best Answer

Yes! And for me, simple chilli:-))

Best Answer

The diet industry preys on the desperate and lazy.... People who want an easy way to get in shape... But it will never work unless you get off your *** kick your butt into shape. Staying fit is work, and lots of people don't try hard enough.

Best Answer

I hardly work out, matter of fact I hate work out but I'm thinner and usually more energetic then people who 'work out' so either I got some super gene's or work out isn't all it's cut out to be...

Best Answer

Just remember that the purpose of a given industry is to make money. The product usually has to work, or else people won't buy it.<br />
However, when it comes to weight loss products, it seems that people throw away their senses of logic, and will throw away money on "diet supplements" -- which is NOT regulated by the FDA. The advertising causes people to buy a "dream" -- even though they rarely work.

Best Answer

Its a farce but people like to think it works........

Best Answer