I once found a great article about the difference between Dominant men and men who want to dominate without the responsibilities. Any experienced Doms/subs want to chime in on the difference to you? *If your answer is that you are not into BDSM why bother answering?
WickedBadGoodWitch WickedBadGoodWitch 36-40, F 9 Answers Nov 8, 2012

Here's the way I look at it, and it's simple. The Dominant is thinking... "this is going to be good for her." The Dickhead is thinking... "this is going to be good for me."

Big difference.

Best Answer

Great way to put it, I just haven't been able to find the words to express it in less than an essay!

Best Answer

LOL... had a lot of time to think about it... and I always come up with the same conclusion.

Best Answer

I myself still adore my submissive all the time. Even while she is being dominated I am concerned with her enjoying every second of what I am doing to her. If I was a dickhead then I would just be an ******* and not care as long as I got off.

Best Answer

So sweet!

Best Answer

Yes, it was already said but the difference is that the dominants decisions are always in your best interests :o)

Best Answer

Simple. Both are single-minded. The Dominant single-mindedly endeavors to please and pleasure his submissive. The dickhead absent mindedly tries to please only himself. Change genders as necessary. =)

Best Answer

Love it!

Best Answer

The role of the Dominant is to force you to experience those things you want or need to experience but cannot of your free will experience on your own, and to do so out of love and respect for you as the submissive.

Best Answer

That is beautifully put...

Best Answer

Thank you.

Best Answer

Self-confidence. Dickheads seem strong but they're actually indecisive and unstable. Boys who pretend to be men.

Best Answer

Not into BDSM....

wait...this isnt an open board?

WAIT! I am not allowed to post because I want to?

I demand a lawyer!

Best Answer

Ok, just you though. I don't want too much vanilla in my twist!

Best Answer

I still want my laywer!That is raci...nevermind...I am messican.
No but hey, your little "why bother" bit just begs people who aren't into it to answer...

Best Answer

I find it can go either way, like me!

Best Answer

Haha I guess I would be boring, I go for gals only, and nothing too exotic in the bedroom...and no dungeons haha. Heck lesbians don't even turn me on, I've got one special devise that can please one girl at a time, the rest of my body has to be focused on the same girl as it, pleasing more than one girl doesn't give me any kick whatsoever. Thats not to say I dont like to change things up, but no bdsm for me...
I am especially not into being dominated, or the girl having a ***** for use on me...that is really...gay...to put it no other way.
and that "bit" I posted was supposed to be but.

Best Answer

nevermind that bit was supposed to be bit...I misread my own post...

Best Answer

About $200/hr

Best Answer

Bah-dum tsssss! Funny...very funny!

Best Answer