girllovesgirl girllovesgirl 22-25, F 16 Answers Dec 25, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

I agree. If you have hit the point where you seeking another person's attention then your marriage is probably done. I often feel the same way in my marriage. We do not connect anymore. Emotionally or physically. It's like we just go through the motions everyday, but really it just seems like we are two roommates putting on an act for the rest of the world. Being unfaithful might give you happiness for a little bit of time, but it isn't going to fix the root problem.

Best Answer

Absolutely

Best Answer

totally agree :)

Best Answer

I am determined to be cheerful and happy in whatever situation I may find myself. For I have learned that the greater part of our misery or unhappiness is determined not by our circumstance but by our disposition

Best Answer

I too agree

Best Answer

Serial monogamy is harmful and hurtful to everyone involved. Divorce is usually similar to suicide except the suffering goes on for years.

Best Answer

I do agree. it's more honest than betrayal.

Best Answer

Better never to have been born than to be gay and burn in hell...Do you agree???

Best Answer

yessssss

Best Answer

wtf

Best Answer

Unfaithfulness is most times unplanned. No time for divorce before the passion wears off. Best bet is to stay away from temptation.

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

whatever works for you

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer